Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play if Esk got all that info posted on her before any news outlets

Im not having a go at Esk, but he was pretty confident about Emery wasnt he?

Even if his info is bang on, until Mata has signed, then there is always chance of something go wrong. Oh there is me forgetting again, things dont go wrong for the new super rich Everton...innit lads!

Thought Emery was in pole position for the managers job though...
Think that was me not the esk. Esk said he was a option we were strongly considering which he was for a long time. But then we made a break through with koeman who was clearly the first choice and we got him.

Football changes quickly but esk has been bang on

Im not having a go at Esk, but he was pretty confident about Emery wasnt he?

Even if his info is bang on, until Mata has signed, then there is always chance of something go wrong. Oh there is me forgetting again, things dont go wrong for the new super rich Everton...innit lads!
He always said koeman was the number one choice

Sorry to correct you all, but I direct you to these quotes
"I don't think he's really been that far away from "our" thoughts - having said that I'm going with Emery. As I said yesterday Koeman has over played his hand. I'm sure we'd take him as an insurance offer if Emery doesn't happen. However not expecting that."
The Premier League is the street everyone wants to live in. We're the only house on offer, so it's much more of a buyer's market than the seller's. That's why we've been able to attract Monchi - the odds are that Emery will come along too. Koeman is no longer first choice through his own actions - hence the "over-played" card comment.

Kev
I know I know, but odds have even changed now
, what do you do in you're spare time other than frequent these boards and continually crap yourself? You must have a hobby that doesn't get you so stressed and worried?

I suggest we have a GOT whip round and find you the nearest lady of the night...

I don't think its right that everyone hops down the throats of those who take any information passed on with a pinch of salt, particularly given how the club has tightened up over leaks from the club over the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back