Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god it's like a war zone in here, haven't seen this much debate since before @davek got banned.

I just don't see the point in being a cry arse over something i have no control over.

Some of you in here need to finger a bird.

And unbelievably because we are on about signing an excellent togger player. mind boggles.

"During the mating season young posters often grow restless. Here we are seeing a bold young poster @Kiwi take on an established leader of the ITK pride @The Esk. It's rare to get an opportunity to be so close to a potential usurping in the wild jungle of the transfer rumour thread".
Young?
Have been on here for several years now lad.

that would be after Koeman is brought up in the papers again...
You aren't stupid so you know how quickly football changes at a time there was a point where emery had every chance of becoming the manager which is what esk elluded to but he always stood by Koeman bring first choice.

Football changes extremely quickly and Can go back and forth in the matter of days and Esk kept onto that he was telling us things that no papers had reported days before they did.

When koeman came back into the frame esk said so and was confident the deal was done whilst a lot of others were saying otherwise so yes he pretty much is spot on and single handedly the most informed person or "itk" on here

So if he says something is happening for definite people should be inclined to believe it

And you wonder why posters are reluctant to pass on any info they receive.
I've never understood why people go mental about it.

It's the Internet, just accept it at face value, make your own decision on whether to believe it or not and move on.

What exactly was spot on about Koeman making himself second choice behind Emery again?
Even the people with the best information get stuff wrong.
I'll sit back relax and wait for the man himself to come and slap you down.

Namaste young man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back