Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's to say emery didn't all ready know about psgs interest and bin us off?
Would be pretty likely I would imagine. If PSG knew they would need a new manager they would have been idiots not to be searching for him weeks/months in advance. Emery may have had a choice of us or them and it a no brainer to go there for a foreigner who has no links with us given their spending power and Champions League status.

Anyway that is the past and hopefully the future is a Mata of days away from being confirmed.

Thanks lads, let's stay on topic.

I get information from quite a number of sources, just like several others here and on other sites/social media do. I always try to get a confirmation from someone not connected to the original source, and then post if it seems to stand up. Not all the information is posted on here or Twitter.

I'm not always going to be right, no-one can be. However I'm happy to pass the information on.

Let's stick to Mata, whom I believe (from information received) will be announced this week.

Thanks Esk, most of us appreciate it - I certainly do

This forum is a joke.

Well, certain posters are, time and time again, we send people who are more often than not, quite reliable with their information, packing and they swerve it off.

In reality, we should be bracing for a great season watching Everton, yet 10 minutes of reading this forum makes you want to throw yourself off a bridge.

@The Esk has repeatedly shown that he has good contacts, and it's news which is exciting. Fans can get excited, because we have the money to do so.

Christ almighty. Cheers Esk, lets just enjoy the good times whilst they last, eh?

Exactly its the internet, its a forum, a discussion forum no less, for discussing things....hope that helps you understand it.
Totally agree.

I've just seen a lot of people hounded off forums for posting 'insider' info.

Just find it a bit weird. Like when people take opinion as a personal slight even when a general point is made.

I get information from quite a number of sources, just like several others here and on other sites/social media do. I always try to get a confirmation from someone not connected to the original source, and then post if it seems to stand up. Not all the information is posted on here or Twitter.

I'm not always going to be right, no-one can be. However I'm happy to pass the information on.

Let's stick to Mata, whom I believe (from information received) will be announced this week.

Im going to hang you out to dry by your plums if you are wrong mate. We have stayed loyal to your every word for a few months now - do not let us down, we are watching.... and peeing our pyjamas at the thought of your mata source being correct of course.

I'm not doing anything of the sort.
I think you'll find the throats that are being jumped down are those who dare to cast aspersions about info being shared.

Because like everything it is either black and white on here lately, people have a go at people posting things for not being 100% correct on every last detail, ofc they will fail to be balanced and point out the x amount of thigns that had been correct and stated before time.

Yeah anyone who thinks that the sun shines out esks arse is stupid, and anyone who thinks every last thing he posts is gonna come true is equally stupid, the bloke says as much himself that what he passes on is at the time he does based on some info he recieves and a lot of the time he makes it clear when it his just HIS opinion mate.

But i don't think it's right going after that poster because others take what he says and make more of it than was ever said

Hope so mate, boss player if he does come.

Just so you know I'm no having a dig at you or your info

I'm trying to make the point that you are not right 100% of the time, Something posters on here fail to grasp

This thread this afternoon

th

Just so you know I'm no having a dig at you or your info

I'm trying to make the point that you are not right 100% of the time, Something posters on here fail to grasp

:eek::eek::eek: you should be banned for your treachery !

Amusing seeing people going after one of the better posters on the site purely because they are getting annoyed by people hanging on his every word, and in doing so making themselves look unbelievably petty

Theres a reason this site lost every single one its previous posters with any inside info and it's basicaly actions like this

Nobody is going after anyone, unless you can find a post that proves me wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back