Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amusing seeing people going after one of the better posters on the site purely because they are getting annoyed by people hanging on his every word, and in doing so making themselves look unbelievably petty

Theres a reason this site lost every single one its previous posters with any inside info and it's basicaly actions like this

who is this Esk that everyone worships?

is he in Everton circle of trust?

how many things has he predicted?
He said before the semi Martinez was gone no matter what.

Said he may go before last game as he was nice bloke and they didn't want him to run gauntlet of hate.

Said Koeman was number 1 target from the off.

If he says not to worry over Mata that is good enough for me. We just need to be patient.

"It appears the poster has noticed our presence. We must remain still and very quiet. This is an extremely dangerous situation".
"Sadly the poster is no longer armed with negative reputation so other than harsh words, he has no other tools to defend himself."

Amusing seeing people going after one of the better posters on the site purely because they are getting annoyed by people hanging on his every word, and in doing so making themselves look unbelievably petty

Theres a reason this site lost every single one its previous posters with any inside info and it's basicaly actions like this

It is the same thing every time. Sometimes @chicoazul is spot on about the bed-wetting tendencies of blues.

I've never understood why people go mental about it.

It's the Internet, just accept it at face value, make your own decision on whether to believe it or not and move on.

Exactly its the internet, its a forum, a discussion forum no less, for discussing things....hope that helps you understand it.

Oh sorry, suddenly cynicism is a crime punishable by condemnation from the righteous.

Thanks lads, let's stay on topic.

I get information from quite a number of sources, just like several others here and on other sites/social media do. I always try to get a confirmation from someone not connected to the original source, and then post if it seems to stand up. Not all the information is posted on here or Twitter.

I'm not always going to be right, no-one can be. However I'm happy to pass the information on.

Let's stick to Mata, whom I believe (from information received) will be announced this week.

Oh sorry, suddenly cynicism is a crime punishable by condemnation from the righteous.

No it's not and a little cynacism is a healthy thing mate, but when it becomes the single overiding character trait it becomes old fast and just looks like trying to piss on everyones chips who don't share your exact point of view on something

Thanks lads, let's stay on topic.

I get information from quite a number of sources, just like several others here and on other sites/social media do. I always try to get a confirmation from someone not connected to the original source, and then post if it seems to stand up. Not all the information is posted on here or Twitter.

I'm not always going to be right, no-one can be. However I'm happy to pass the information on.

Let's stick to Mata, whom I believe (from information received) will be announced this week.

Announce Mata

What exactly was spot on about Koeman making himself second choice behind Emery again?
Even the people with the best information get stuff wrong.
Who's to say emery didn't all ready know about psgs interest and bin us off?

No it's not and a little cynacism is a healthy thing mate, but when it becomes the single overiding character trait it becomes old fast and just looks like trying to piss on everyones chips who don't share your exact point of view on something
I'm not doing anything of the sort.
I think you'll find the throats that are being jumped down are those who dare to cast aspersions about info being shared.

"Buoyed by the support of other feisty posters. The young poster will not let up his attack. What a fortunate position we are to be this close to raw passionate nature like this".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back