Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because like everything it is either black and white on here lately, people have a go at people posting things for not being 100% correct on every last detail, ofc they will fail to be balanced and point out the x amount of thigns that had been correct and stated before time.

Yeah anyone who thinks that the sun shines out esks arse is stupid, and anyone who thinks every last thing he posts is gonna come true is equally stupid, the bloke says as much himself that what he passes on is at the time he does based on some info he recieves and a lot of the time he makes it clear when it his just HIS opinion mate.

But i don't think it's right going after that poster because others take what he says and make more of it than was ever said
I start to take offence when Blues put money on his word.
I think he may well get information, and some will be good and bad.
Some is just informed speculation passed as fact. Unfortunately some lack the ability to discern between the fact and informed speculation.

Been told Mata is already done. Will be unveiled next week. Lukaku is keen to play with him & will be staying. If we can get Axel, that's a really solid start to the spine. Just need a CD or 2. Exciting times. We're gonna rip it up this season. I am on record as saying that top 4 might be out of reach, I'm now revising that opinion! C'mon you Blues. I'm wetting myself in anticipation. We are back. Big time.

Bottle job you haha. Arse well and truly gone.
Nah he's got it right.
Info or not, the word of the Esk is not the gospel, and sadly most of the forum takes it as such.
It's nice to have someone who hears stuff, but it doesn't mean the forum and posters can't discuss it and the veracity of that information without being shouted down.

Oh and lets not forget, that we're about to reach 100 pages about Juan Mata!

a couple of years ago, it was 100 pages on a far less established rumour, of someone far naffer, who isn't Shaqiri, who went to Stoke instead.

Good times are coming, regardless of whether we sign Mata or not.

I start to take offence when Blues put money on his word.
I think he may well get information, and some will be good and bad.
Some is just informed speculation passed as fact. Unfortunately some lack the ability to discern between the fact and informed speculation.

The that's their problem mate, can't help people who read what they want to read from a post or who take everything they hear as gospel without realising that any info passed on no matter how connected a person is, is just that - second hand info at best and things can change fast

I disagree with a fair few of the thigns the esk has said - his opinions etc, but still give the bloke respect and if he passes on something then at the time he is doing so i believe it's from someone he knows has info and is in good faith, ofc 24 hours later somethign can change and it can look like rubbish, but thats the natrue of information transfer

I've just said he's not right all he time, As some on here think he is

He 100% bounced around Emery and Koeman until he papers reported Koeman again

Nah he's got it right.
Info or not, the word of the Esk is not the gospel, and sadly most of the forum takes it as such.
It's nice to have someone who hears stuff, but it doesn't mean the forum and posters can't discuss it and the veracity of that information without being shouted down.

Not what i was getting at. I agree with what you both said (to a certain extent).

The that's their problem mate, can't help people who read what they want to read from a post or who take everything they hear as gospel without realising that any info passed on no matter how connected a person is, is just that - second hand info at best and things can change fast

I disagree with a fair few of the thigns the esk has said - his opinions etc, but still give the bloke respect and if he passes on something then at the time he is doing so i believe it's from someone he knows has info and is in good faith, ofc 24 hours later somethign can change and it can look like rubbish, but thats the natrue of information transfer
Absolutely mate, my comments aren't about the Esk but instead the biffs hanging on his every word as the Gospel of Christ Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back