Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told Mata is already done. Will be unveiled next week. Lukaku is keen to play with him & will be staying. If we can get Axel, that's a really solid start to the spine. Just need a CD or 2. Exciting times. We're gonna rip it up this season. I am on record as saying that top 4 might be out of reach, I'm now revising that opinion! C'mon you Blues. I'm wetting myself in anticipation. We are back. Big time.
And in the red corner, the challenger weighing 210 pounds....

Mad the life of a itk hero one day zero next day

There was a lad on nsno a few years back called tons of Spurs/Everton stuff right a few on there won money backing his info , he even called pienaars return hours after window shut and whilst playing for Spurs the same night !! As well as saying naughton was a Spurs player day before Everton said a deal was done he then said moyes was talking to Spurs and was first choice of levy only for avb to get job the abuse he got was terrible stopped posting on there after believe his family were directors there .

Goes to show can't be right all the time
Was that sheedy?

2dkzgpu.gif

I like that. He's got a bit of "little hardman" syndrome.

The only crushing negativity is towards anyone offering a contrary opinion to the party line.
It's suddenly not acceptable to be critical about peoples info. Weird that.
Dave k, for all his faults had an opinion contrary to most, and was shouted at down his throat on a regular basis. It's a shame you condone it.
i don't think it's acceptable to be hyper critical of anyone who is being genuine, no.

Dave was in the end a troll and a parody of himself, there is no way he was being serious with how he was being. Even then i thought he was being a moron, but personally didn't go out my way to daily hound him for it. I don't think anyone should be like that.

A new ITK enters the arena.

He's not the first Juan and he certainly won't be the last Juan to comment on this Mata.

Ha ha. Wouldn't exactly call myself an ITK.................but, a lad I know does a bit of physio work at the club & is quite friendly with a few of the players. He doesn't really say too much to be honest, usually very guarded over what he says and won't usually get involved in any gossip, so when he does say something...............................

people on here are so obsessed with not only our own players failing but our fans and ITKS as well, it becomes a ball of hyper critical energy that become obsessive and rather sad. it's why a lot of people don't post any information on here anymore and when they aren't 100% spot on they are hounded, and even if they get something right they are constantly hounded.

people need to swerve this hyper critical attitude off because it is making the forum not enjoyable.

Not saying there is anything wrong with being critical, constructively but the way this place is going with the constant trolling, constant negativity and other stuff that goes on is a little depressing.

this is meant to be the start of a big era for us, and you'd think everyone would be united and excited but nah there always has to be negatives on here, with everything.
I'm excited lad your right we need to be united now in goodison the mood needs lifting and us fans should be doing that now Martinez has gone were out of debt enough reason to go wild and show our appreciation

i don't think it's acceptable to be hyper critical of anyone who is being genuine, no.

Dave was in the end a troll and a parody of himself, there is no way he was being serious with how he was being. Even then i thought he was being a moron, but personally didn't go out my way to daily hound him for it. I don't think anyone should be like that.
He was just an example mate, sadly one of many. Several good posters I know refuse to go into the Everton Forum because it's been a toxic environment for the last while if you don't happen to tow the party line.

Enough lads, if you want to discuss ITK we have a thread you can go and discuss it there.

Back to Mata, and look forward to him wearing the Royal Blue of Everton.
If we sign him, will be the biggest signing since kanchelskis.

Going to be difficult to even stand still this season but that kind of signing is a walk in the right direction.

Just so you know I'm no having a dig at you or your info

I'm trying to make the point that you are not right 100% of the time, Something posters on here fail to grasp

Year after year during the transfer window this happens. Someone who has some info comes on here and generously shares it. In almost all circumstances without a hint of self-aggrandisement and without any wish to be deified. Then, one or two people, get a real bee in their bonnet about other people wanting more info from said someone and want to bring down the "false idol", despite the fact that the informed stranger has never claimed to be some sort of oracle (alright, with one notable exception). The person with the inside track eventually gets fed up with the constant griping and whining and then does one, taking with them all of their info. If you don't like "ITKs" block them, if you don't like people who big up "ITKs" block them too. Don't end up in an endless cyclical row with them and don't tag them in a bunch of your messages if you don't like, or trust, what they have to say.

Most people want these guys around. If you don't, use the block function and leave the rest of us to it.

Good to hear, but I guess even sometimes our sources can be wrong mate

The MEN's source is Squawka - and that article in Squawka was actually an opinion piece with no quotes from Mata or any body related to any of the parties involved.

I'd be willing to wager more on @The Esk 's word than any of the regionals owned by the Trinity (Mirror) group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back