Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was just an example mate, sadly one of many. Several good posters I know refuse to go into the Everton Forum because it's been a toxic environment for the last while if you don't happen to tow the party line.
In the end i just put people i dont like on ignore, which really should be the method for everyone.

but end of the day mate it is a weird thing on this forum that we want people to fail no matter who they are

The only crushing negativity is towards anyone offering a contrary opinion to the party line.
It's suddenly not acceptable to be critical about peoples info. Weird that.
Dave k, for all his faults had an opinion contrary to most, and was shouted at down his throat on a regular basis. It's a shame you condone it.

While am not bothering with this argument over people info or lack there of.

Dave gave as good as he got... Some comments he made were more or equal to what was said to him.

Year after year during the transfer window this happens. Someone who has some info comes on here and generously shares it. In almost all circumstances without a hint of self-aggrandisement and without any wish to be deified. Then, one or two people, get a real bee in their bonnet about other people wanting more info from said someone and want to bring down the "false idol", despite the fact that the informed stranger has never claimed to be some sort of oracle (alright, with one notable exception). The person with the inside track eventually gets fed up with the constant griping and whining and then does one, taking with them all of their info. If you don't like "ITKs" block them, if you don't like people who big up "ITKs" block them too. Don't end up in an endless cyclical row with them and don't tag them in a bunch of your messages if you don't like, or trust, what they have to say.

Most people want these guys around. If you don't, use the block function and leave the rest of us to it.

Nar

In the end i just put people i dont like on ignore, which really should be the method for everyone.

but end of the day mate it is a weird thing on this forum that we want people to fail no matter who they are
Absolutely mate, you've seen me preach patience on here more than once no doubt.
We're caught in a weird dichotomy between NSNO and our 25 years of cynicism and decline.

Whats wrong with saying that though? I was genuinely shocked when Lukaku signed full time. He was a striker who had his whole career ahead of him and was highly rated.

I wouldnt be overly shocked if we did sign Mata. Its a good signing, very good in fact but I dont buy into this thinking of him being a massive statement of intent either.

Fans of opposition clubs are saying it would be a real statement mate.

Actually had one of my RS mates say the same the other day.

It certainly sends a message.

Mata's proven quality, showed it with Chelsea, and with limited play time at United.
Hope Ross still gets a go starting in the team though. My only real concern with his signing.

Why are people finding it so hard to believe that he would rather go home to Valencia than come here

Lads saying there skint which is utter bull as they spent a fortune last season

Now the M.E.N are saying he doesn't want a move to Everton

Prepare to be let down

Cheer up lad. It's okay to let hope blossom. You don't have to pluck the petals of this beautiful new Everton. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back