Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too early to tell mate. I'm trying to track down the (rumoured) tweeted pic of Juan and Axel dining with Jose....perhaps the shape of the restaurant table will lend us some insight...
I saw the picture earlier on today. It is the shape of a penis, which to me only means one thing, and that's that he is joining us very shortly.

How do I draw this conclusion? Well, it's a clear link to Mr Testicles, isn't it?

It has hit a snag mate. Can't agree on wages hence why they havn't announced anything.

Just means any team that wanted to show an interest can swoop in and offer higher wages and steal him right under our noses

Chill out mate, take a break and go and buy a cat.
Mooms has eliminated Stoke from the chase, but yes, things are looking pretty bleak right now. The lads watching Tenko on the FF TV doesn't augur well either

I saw the picture earlier on today. It is the shape of a penis, which to me only means one thing, and that's that he is joining us very shortly.

How do I draw this conclusion? Well, it's a clear link to Mr Testicles, isn't it?
Think you might be onto something here. Mata's boots apparently have a message encoded* which further support your theory

*something along the lines of "a curry half and half with dim sums up your bum"

To me, that screams the deal is still ON!!

Just had a look at the Mata transfer thread on Red Cafe. Nice bunch aren't they?!

Everton fans are more deluded than Liverpool ones.

There, I said it.

Reading Grand Old Team forums right now and the crap that comes out of their mouths

They thought their new manager would be Mourinho. Seriously discussing it in a hundred or so pages worth.

That Everton forum is a lunatic asylum. Quite a few on there thought Mourinho was going to be their next manager a month back. Don't think he'll stay in this league, especially if Everton are the only option. End up being a cheap price but going abroad.

I didn't want Mata before but now I do after reading their crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back