Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hes getting sacked.
If this the high caliber of people hired by their marketing department to "do most of the print", then we should have no worries about supassing them in the world of print merchandise. Sack him? I say let's hope they promote him to head of marketing. ( The truth is though, he is probably a 12 year old, borrowing his older brother's computer to post irrelevant nonesense on the Twit network.

Its 3 1 4 2 technically

Function as a 433 in defense and a 343 in attack
Its not so much the formation that would be an issue, more the fact that you have Coleman and Baines at CB which negates their attacking qualities and leaves us very very weak at the back. If you play a back three they need to be out and out central defenders to give the team balance.

So it's been de bunked as Valencia have serious financial issues...

Also to confirm that he is on Koeman's radar here is an article that includes Koeman admitting it

Juan Mata to Everton: Ronald Koeman confirms interest in Manchester United ace http://shr.gs/Q69N1vT

I am new so sorry for any disrespect. I understand that Esk's opinion seems to be very valued, is this because he has got 99% of these rumours that turn out to be true correct or because he is in the know? Sorry Esk not questioning your authority or anything just seeing lots saying "well the 'Esk' said it's done so it is"

He's had a good run, but saying mata will sign I'm not so sure. mata is in Spain, I'm sure Valencia could come up with some funds, and he's not below the standards of 2 Madrid teams and barca. To answer your question, esk from what I gather has been on the money since mosh. Strong positive character amoungst the rest of us idiots ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back