Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Juventuz forum has a resident ITK who goes by the name zizinho and he feeds them information from inside sources exactly like The Esk does here. Aparently he has a very good track record with all things Juventus related.

I'll copy and paste this post from their forum, regarding Pogba/Mata. Please don't attack me or call me a 'Kopite', I'm just passing on what I have read this morning. It could be a steaming pile of rubbish, it could have some truth in it, it could be 100% accurate. We'll all find out in time.

(Bear with me, it's quite long winded)

OK guys, can we get serious for a moment here. i got a new message from my fratello in Turin, and im happy to say he bring us good news (for now). according to him, there is a clause in Pogbas contract that makes his former club earn 15% of his future sale. in this case, its United both as the former club and as the buying club, so no matter how much they pay to us, we need to give 15% back. and this is where the negotiations stalled. United (for now) isnt willing to go over 130M. thats a huge offer yes, but it will see them return 19.5M of that, so we would get less than 110M. we want atleast 120M going to us however, so United will have to offer over 140M for Paul, 142M in total to be precise. this way we will earn 120.7M and United will get 21.3M back. we also want to include bonuses in the deal, such as an extra 10M if Pogba wins the balon dor in the next 5 years and 5M if United wins the UCL in the next 3 years. United has no problem with the bonuses apparently, but they arent willing to go over 130M at the moment. they also have to pay provision to Raiola of 25M (5M per year during the next 5 years) so overall, even for them its too expensive at the moment.

on the other hand, we might be getting a United player, regardless of how the Pogba saga ends. you guys remember how i was telling you in the "Behind the curtains thread", how my fratello told me that Woodward was in Turin sometime in April? well, now we know which players were discussed back then. its Mata, Darmian and Depay. United offered Mata to us back then and they even tried to include him into the Pogba deal now, but the answer from Marotta (Allegri) is still the same as in April - "hes too lazy for Juve". Depay seems like a real possibility at the moment, Mourinho doesent count on him and Paratici really likes the player. United is willing to offer him on a discount, 15M price to us if we sell Pogba, otherwise we will have to pay the full price of 25M. as for Darmian, the answer from United is no. Mourinho counts on him and told Woodward to not sell him.

My fratello told me about Pjanic being a done deal 10 days before it happened, and he even told me about Vidal and Coman going to Bayern last summer, Padoin to Cagliari this summer, and deals like Pereyra to Napoli, Hernanes to Benfica and Benatia to us, which are all close to finalization

they already made 2 official bids, they were offering 120M before the Euro and 130M few days ago. both were rejected by us (because they would be getting 15% of that back, and we would get less than 120M which is how much we want). they apparently managed to agree a deal for Mata for a pretty good sum which gave them a financial boost to make a higher bid now. Mourinho really wants Paul, hes their absolute priority so they made a bid of 140M + the bonuses we asked for now. our demands are very close to their bid, we ask 142M which would see us earn 120M, and with the 15M bonuses thats a great deal for us.

my fratello is rarely wrong, he informed me about Nedved agreeing everything with Pjanic in Switzerland 10 days before the deal was official and other transfer last 2 summers, as i told you guys in the Behind the curtains thread, so i trust him a lot.

If that's real, Juvee don't want Mata and United have a agreed a deal elsewhere for young Juan.

The Juventuz forum has a resident ITK who goes by the name zizinho and he feeds them information from inside sources exactly like The Esk does here. Aparently he has a very good track record with all things Juventus related.

I'll copy and paste this post from their forum, regarding Pogba/Mata. Please don't attack me or call me a 'Kopite', I'm just passing on what I have read this morning. It could be a steaming pile of rubbish, it could have some truth in it, it could be 100% accurate. We'll all find out in time.

OK guys, can we get serious for a moment here. i got a new message from my fratello in Turin, and im happy to say he bring us good news (for now). according to him, there is a clause in Pogbas contract that makes his former club earn 15% of his future sale. in this case, its United both as the former club and as the buying club, so no matter how much they pay to us, we need to give 15% back. and this is where the negotiations stalled. United (for now) isnt willing to go over 130M. thats a huge offer yes, but it will see them return 19.5M of that, so we would get less than 110M. we want atleast 120M going to us however, so United will have to offer over 140M for Paul, 142M in total to be precise. this way we will earn 120.7M and United will get 21.3M back. we also want to include bonuses in the deal, such as an extra 10M if Pogba wins the balon dor in the next 5 years and 5M if United wins the UCL in the next 3 years. United has no problem with the bonuses apparently, but they arent willing to go over 130M at the moment. they also have to pay provision to Raiola of 25M (5M per year during the next 5 years) so overall, even for them its too expensive at the moment.

on the other hand, we might be getting a United player, regardless of how the Pogba saga ends. you guys remember how i was telling you in the "Behind the curtains thread", how my fratello told me that Woodward was in Turin sometime in April? well, now we know which players were discussed back then. its Mata, Darmian and Depay. United offered Mata to us back then and they even tried to include him into the Pogba deal now, but the answer from Marotta (Allegri) is still the same as in April - "hes too lazy for Juve". Depay seems like a real possibility at the moment, Mourinho doesent count on him and Paratici really likes the player. United is willing to offer him on a discount, 15M price to us if we sell Pogba, otherwise we will have to pay the full price of 25M. as for Darmian, the answer from United is no. Mourinho counts on him and told Woodward to not sell him.

My fratello told me about Pjanic being a done deal 10 days before it happened, and he even told me about Vidal and Coman going to Bayern last summer, Padoin to Cagliari this summer, and deals like Pereyra to Napoli, Hernanes to Benfica and Benatia to us, which are all close to finalization

they already made 2 official bids, they were offering 120M before the Euro and 130M few days ago. both were rejected by us (because they would be getting 15% of that back, and we would get less than 120M which is how much we want). they apparently managed to agree a deal for Mata for a pretty good sum which gave them a financial boost to make a higher bid now. Mourinho really wants Paul, hes their absolute priority so they made a bid of 140M + the bonuses we asked for now. our demands are very close to their bid, we ask 142M which would see us earn 120M, and with the 15M bonuses thats a great deal for us.

my fratello is rarely wrong, he informed me about Nedved agreeing everything with Pjanic in Switzerland 10 days before the deal was official and other transfer last 2 summers, as i told you guys in the Behind the curtains thread, so i trust him a lot.
He contradicts himself in that post. He says juve say Mata is too lazy and don't want him and then says a deal is agreed.

Ah, just reread. Seems to say agreed a deal elsewhere.

That's some good sleuthing.

He contradicts himself in that post. He says juve say Mata is too lazy and don't want him and then says a deal is agreed.

No, he says they (United) have agreed a deal to sell Mata (to another club) and that in turn has allowed them to add more onto their offer for Pogba...

The deal agreed is not with Juve according to him...us maybe?

£140m for Pogba...puts our warchest into perspective!

I've seen a lot that United want to sell him to us, don't know whether it will be done before or after the Pogba deal though, although with the away kit launch tomorrow, there could be the possibility of him modelling it, although I think there's more chance of Witsel doing that.

The deal agreed is not with Juve according to him...us maybe?

£140m for Pogba...puts our warchest into perspective!

Yes that what's I think. I would say that we've been talking to Man Utd for weeks about Mata since Mourinho was appointed. He would be the first name on the list to sell and they'll look to recoup some of the cash they paid for him. Probably cost us £20-25m?

Mata "hes too lazy for Juve".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back