Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be Jose's role to decide who to sell but it's not usually the manager's role as to where he is sold unless it is unusually sensitive. That doesn't apply here.
To be fair mate, Mourinho is not a 'usual' manager. Besides, could account for the apparent hold-up.

Yeah really haunted him that. Will almost certainly define his whole career.
It's not just that one. We played hardball with him over Stones, and that deal not happening probably put paid to his tenure at Chelsea. Add in Woodwards warm feelings towards us and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they didn't want to hand Mata to us for a bargain £20m

TBH I wouldn't be that arsed. He's a known quantity - not a worldbeater, just a decent player. His first season at Chelsea flattered him and makes people think he's much better than he really is. Not worth more than £10-12m imo.

TBH I wouldn't be that arsed. He's a known quantity - not a worldbeater, just a decent player. His first season at Chelsea flattered him and makes people think he's much better than he really is. Not worth more than £10-12m imo.

hahah how is mata not worth 20 million not getting many better for that cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back