Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I said "For what it's worth (probably not much)". And this isn't the only one. Though admittedly, I've gone down some Twitter rabbit holes (thanks, Tweetdeck). I think the reason I brought it up is because most supporters for a club generally deny that their good players are departing. I simply find the significant amount of noise among their supporters that the Mata to Everton link has legs/is imminent to be interesting--if not necessarily compelling at this point.

Speaking to Man Utd fans, they seem to think that for Mourinho to get Pogba, he needs to sell 4 players, Mata being one of them. So they see Mata going, as a sign that Pogba is coming.

There was a story in the Mirror about it;

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking to Man Utd fans, they seem to think that for Mourinho to get Pogba, he needs to sell 4 players, Mata being one of them. So they see Mata going, as a sign that Pogba is coming.

There was a story in the Mirror about it;

Mourinho is selling at least 4 players regardless of them getting Pogba or not.

He doesn't think that Mata, Fellaini, Rojo and Schweinsteiger fit the criteria of player that he demands.

There was a story in the Mirror about it
Of course he has to. Funny thing the pogba deal, because they can raise the cash to pay for it, and signing him and sponsorship and all that will easily repay them over his contract also.

It is a win win deal for them, unless he turns out to be crap lol

This is a truly mental time of the year and it's all Sky's fault.
I wish I could go back in time to when ceefax was the only source I trusted
...I never really used to care until a player signed on the dotted line.

This is a truly mental time of the year and it's all Sky's fault.
I wish I could go back in time to when ceefax was the only source I trusted
...I never really used to care until a player signed on the dotted line.

Or clubcall a lad I used to work with racked up nearly a grand in calls over 3 months was a kopite....houlier era.

Mourinho sold him to us which is why it's odd people claiming he wouldn't sell us Mata.

Oh, yes I agree. My original point is that Man Utd won't sell to two clubs are we aren't one of them - Liverpool and Man City. Utd never sold Tevez to City like some think, he was simply out of contract. I think.

Or clubcall a lad I used to work with racked up nearly a grand in calls over 3 months was a kopite....houlier era.
wow.
Just wow.
It's this crazy thing in the human make up. Does it really matter if we know who is coming or not ??
I really just want this window closed now, Wasted too much time and energy over this one already.
People falling out over rumours, Mentalists !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back