Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because no one is betting on it. Sky are just moving the odds so people keep an eye on it.

Our fans are constantly tracking it via Twitter, it make sense that sky would exploit it.

I mean, they've got previous. (See Lukaku, Koeman)
Neither of us know for certain what's driving the odds change but I believe it's more likely that a professional bookie like skybet is reflecting betting patterns or adjusting their odds in line with some inside info they've received as opposed to randomly changing them to encourage betting activity.

Neither of us know for certain what's driving the odds change but I believe it's more likely that a professional bookie like skybet is reflecting betting patterns or adjusting their odds in line with some inside info they've received as opposed to randomly changing them to encourage betting activity.

They would be moving the odds to make money and try to sucker folks in.

I'll believe it when he's unveiled holding up a home shirt.

He's been named on the pre season tour squad of china that flies out on tuesday morning.

No way Mata is staying at United. He was mocking the camera man while all other United players concentrating on training. Imagine you being Jose.....
I don't believe he's staying either, given his history with Mourinho, but I do think that the probability that he'll leave is now less than it was.

No mate. We do know. The odds are fluctuating due to people placing money on certain bets and general speculation.

There's no hidden agenda or formula here.

I've underlined an important word for you in the first paragraph.

But....but....but...Sky said...and some random bellend on twitter who I've never heard of before said it's nailed on....

Sky Sports news used a fake tweet to get stats for the team Brenda's Celtic got embarrassed by this week. They got form...

Just a reminder Blues log in from all over the world to read the latest on Everton in the Everton Forum especially during transfer windows.

They do not expect page after page of wind up material, name calling and insults.

Let's adhere to forum rules - on topic from now on, thank you.

Well said @The Esk , little bit over the constant rants of the Angel Delight guys and the constant dribble of Djemba Djemba bring back the sanity of Goat, Ijjy and others who actually talk about Everton in a positive light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back