Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to hear the explanation for this lol

It didn't make any sense when I read the quote but having looked at the actual post to be fair to the fella City seeding has meant they've normally been in tougher groups . I not sure exactly how much of a difference it'd make but I can see his reasoning even if i don't necessarily agree with his point .

this placce is gone to the dogs this week (even more than usual) .... think we should all take a break till 01st Sept and get some fresh air (ie beer garden )

I wish. Some of us have to work :(

To clarify, I have no idea about Juan Mata. He'd be an outrageously good signing for us, but something feels a bit iffy about the whole thing. Like I don't get why it's not happened already. But then that could be the case for any club looking at him.

Juan day we'll fly away.

To clarify, I have no idea about Juan Mata. He'd be an outrageously good signing for us, but something feels a bit iffy about the whole thing. Like I don't get why it's not happened already. But then that could be the case for any club looking at him.

Juan day we'll fly away.

Same here, nobody has a clue - Esk is feeding us as much as he can so I'll stick with what he says for now.

Just wish he would bloody hurry up with it the Juan-ker.

Juan day we'll fly away.

I'm guessing they want to announce deals together as much as possible so that clubs don't add money to pricetags based on what we play for other players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back