Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what United itks are coming out with ?

A rumour said that a bid less than £25m means he stays. A rumour said that Everton wanted Mata for £20m. It's a common sense. Mata is worth more than £25m and I reckon it will be accepted between £26m-£30m. It's a joke if Everton think they can get player like Mata for £20m. £20m is way too cheap.

so have we added to our band of Utd cast-offs yet? Or 'deadwood' as the media call him.

At 28 years old with arguably his best years behind him I'm loathe to splash our entire budget on him. 20m fine, worth a pop...if they want more then we look elsewhere. Plenty of fish in the sea and it'd be better for us to poach a player our rivals would actually mind losing.

A rumour said that a bid less than £25m means he stays. A rumour said that Everton wanted Mata for £20m. It's a common sense. Mata is worth more than £25m and I reckon it will be accepted between £26m-£30m. It's a joke if Everton think they can get player like Mata for £20m. £20m is way too cheap.
Sounds right 20 million

Imagine having the audacity to place a bid for a clubs player that's well below your valuation?

I think Mourinho should do the right thing and allow Mata to move for the benefit of his own career.

That's fair to be honest

Thought £20m sounded a bit too good to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back