Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're getting £150million a season from Adidas for 10 years.

It's this that is funding their spending in the main.

The only thing that will damage that is no champions league. If that continues think Adidas would have no choice but to reign in the spending.

They only get £150 million a year IF they hit their goals, it is reduced massively when they are not in the CL, that continues the a mount could half.

They only get £150 million a year IF they hit their goals, it is reduced massively when they are not in the CL, that continues the a mount could half.

Aye but I think this was one of the drivers for getting Mourinho. Adidas were the driver and basically forced Utd into into it or else.

It's when they fail to qualify for the CL for two seasons in a row.

Their wealth will probably benefit us as they are known to sell their unwanted players for peanuts. If we get Mata it'll be for less than we'd be able to get him for if he was at any other club.

Utd badly need to start getting some money back into the coffers. This summer alone, so far, they have spent a quarter of a billion pounds. In the last three seasons it will have been half a billion pounds.

Players are going to leave, they may not be coming to Everton but no club can continue that kind of spending.

I think we will see players leave but it will be at the end of the window.
I think that if Everton are to make Marquee signings it will be then, at the very end.
Until then, players like Mata, Witsel, Carvalho and others are looking at what is on offer and what suits them best.
Players of the calibre are not worried about being frozen out.

united have ridiculous turnover, I think they're still set to be up on money after all the spending

Just about sums up the transfer activity at the moment lol

_o_102096.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back