Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against Esk, but given that he didn't call any of:

Stekelenberg
Williams
Gueye
Bolaise
Kone
(i.e. everything this window so far)

It's clear that his 'info' is very very limited. Yet people still seem to hang on his every word. Bizarre.

By limited, do you mean wrong

Add Walsh to your list as well

Nothing against Esk, but given that he didn't call any of:

Stekelenberg
Williams
Gueye
Bolaise
Kone
(i.e. everything this window so far)

It's clear that his 'info' is very very limited. Yet people still seem to hang on his every word. Bizarre.
I think I have seen him questioned on twitter about his success rate this window, due to him being adamant Witsel was done and would sign. No worry at all. He may still but obviously wasn't as 'done' as claimed

I may be mistaken, but I am absolutely certain he alluded to a deal having been struck and him joining us within a week or so. Anyway, if we sign him by end of the window I'll be delighted.

I'm certain on this mate he said he expected progress last week. Depending on who you believe, that may have actually happened. Progress doesn't mean completion.

For what its worth Esk, I appreciate you sharing your whispers and such. Even though at this moment the players you said would join haven't, I like your optimism in sharing the news Everton are at least aiming high, for good quality players.

Given the money in the game I would be naïve in thinking transfers don't change from minute to minute, so what you said may of been true at the time, has now changed.

Some utter weapons on here couldn't wait to call esk out even though they had nothing positive to contribute themselves. Player evaluations are quite low for a lot of people which (correct me if im wrong) would hint at new members just jumping on here to put people down.

Considering LFC fans claim not to care about us, there seems to be a few new members on here just putting EFC down and contributing nothing.
Leave that job to the proper evertonians who know we are a long way behind the rest.

Do I believe Everton wanted Mata and still do ? Absoloutly. Do I also believe that Witsel couldn't decide from one minute to the next where he wanted to go ? 100%.

Bombarding a man who simply shared what he was told from sauces he believed in is wrong. Was the man himself and his sauces wrong ? Who knows, but in any event its nice to know that EFC are aiming high under the new regime.

P.S. Well in Agent Esk you massive WUM :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back