Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

OFF sadly.

The media are some bunch of imbeciles.

The fact that Mourinho brought Mata on for 30 minutes, ahead of Mkhitaryan (who can play in the same position), actually says more about Mourinho's thoughts on the matter than him subbing Mata off with a minute to go because of his height (which I believe 100%, as I said before - Mourinho will do anything for even the smallest edge and he doesn't care how it looks). And that's if you want to even read into these things, which isn't the best idea seeing as the match was a glorified friendly.

But why have the media not picked up on the fact that Mata played 30 mins more than one of Mourinho's main signings yesterday, is that story not spicy enough?

If I read anything in to players leaving I would look at the players he left out of the Squad yesterday not a player he played above our new shinny signing.
He took him off to kill time and because he is not as good as defending in the box as anyone else we had on the pitch.

If Jose wanted to force Mata out he would be training with the reserves like Bastian not playing at Wembley.

OFF sadly.

The fact that Mourinho brought Mata on for 30 minutes, ahead of Mkhitaryan (who can play in the same position), actually says more about Mourinho's thoughts on the matter than him subbing Mata off with a minute to go because of his height (which I believe 100%, as I said before - Mourinho will do anything for even the smallest edge and he doesn't care how it looks). And that's if you want to even read into these things, which isn't the best idea seeing as the match was a glorified friendly.

But why have the media not picked up on the fact that Mata played 30 mins more than one of Mourinho's main signings yesterday, is that story not spicy enough?

If I read anything in to players leaving I would look at the players he left out of the Squad yesterday not a player he played above our new shinny signing.
He took him off to kill time and because he is not as good as defending in the box as anyone else we had on the pitch.

If Jose wanted to force Mata out he would be training with the reserves like Bastian not playing at Wembley.

STATE OF THIS.

OFF sadly.

At least lie to me to make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back