Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Chelsea have bid £30m and we have bid £35m then they won't be certain to get him unless they match our bid or go above that.

No idea what the bids are just using those figures as guidelines.

Has the bid been accepted though ?

If this is true and we outbid Chelsea well that would make my day

Has the bid been accepted though ?

If this is true and we outbid Chelsea well that would make my day
Just going off what the press were saying at weekend, not sure if it true but they were saying we had bid more than Chelsea have for him. They may well go back with a bigger bid though but it would be marvellous if we were to outbid them. Imagine the fume?

Just going off what the press were saying at weekend, not sure if it true but they were saying we had bid more than Chelsea have for him. They may well go back with a bigger bid though but it would be marvellous if we were to outbid them. Imagine the fume?

I have to say I am sceptical about this one though even though the fume from the chav's would be priceless if it did come off

This would be the statement signing I think. This is the one i would be most hopeful for out of all the names mentioned so far.

break the bank, the lad is a beast. Stones passing and composure mixed with Kompany (of old) strength and reading of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back