Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mate, in Australia we get the Italian league live, he has been huge in so many games, and can definitely head a ball. The only thing I would question would be his distribution.

Probably first time I have ever said this but I am in total agreement with @Zatara on this one.

I think his distribution is one of his main benefits, if he didnt ply long passes it would be well over 90%

According to the telegraph, our interest has driven up the price and the player wants a deal with Chelsea to be agreed but wouldnt be against coming here if Chelsea drop interest.

Nah mate, in Australia we get the Italian league live, he has been huge in so many games, and can definitely head a ball. The only thing I would question would be his distribution.

Probably first time I have ever said this but I am in total agreement with @Zatara on this one.
His passing range and distribution has always been one of his strengths, mate.

Koulibaly for 40mil? I would rather Virgil Van Dijk for 25mil.

Disregarding price who do you think is the better player? I don't know because I've hardly seen either but if Koulibaly is better I'm not sure I'd be hooped about someone else spending £15 mill more of their own money so we can get the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back