Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
im really surprised at the response on this transfer!? surely not everyone is behind spending 40-50mil/all the stones money, on a center back! when we have 1 striker and no goalkeeper. absolutely mental, surely wont happen?

If it was the old Everton, I would be crying into my cornflakes, but its not, we have external money sources, we have increased TV money, we will spend a vast sum this window.

This is ridiculous (if true), selling a CB for this money is genius, buying one on the other hand, is idiotic.

I don't care how hyped up he is, it's a defender ffs.

Even kevin keegan paid out for solid defenders.

If it was the old Everton, I would be crying into my cornflakes, but its not, we have external money sources, we have increased TV money, we will spend a vast sum this window.
you say that, but all that ive heard is 100mil, possibly 150m if we sell stones, but to spend 1/3 of the budget on one cb, unproven in england, is nuts imo. 20-30mil max for a solid international cb. howedes is a great example. 2 x howedes or one kk? then we can splash extra on a quality playmaker and striker. each to their own on this one

you say that, but all that ive heard is 100mil, possibly 150m if we sell stones, but to spend 1/3 of the budget on one cb, unproven in england, is nuts imo. 20-30mil max for a solid international cb. howedes is a great example. 2 x howedes or one kk? then we can splash extra on a quality playmaker and striker. each to their own on this one

Money isnt an issue, we can buy whoever we want.

We have a more than one goalkeeper. We have more than one striker. The stones money is jut bonus money.

I'd be delighted with this signing.
no worries steveo, we will finish in the top half of the table with robles in goal and niasse up front when rom goes down. honestly, this comment is the sort of thing that gets clubs relegated lol

Why get howedes if we have the money for a far better CB who is younger and more suited to our league? The guy is a physical beast and has all the skills needed to take the league by storm.

If he settles in on day 1 hes easily the best CB in the league....why not sign the best?

no worries steveo, we will finish in the top half of the table with robles in goal and niasse up front when rom goes down. honestly, this comment is the sort of thing that gets clubs relegated lol

We will buy a keeper, we will buy back up to Rom, we will improve the midfield, we will replace Stones.

Theres really no need to be unhappy.

You want players that other top clubs are after, that generally means that they are excellent players or top class prospects. It better than competing with Plymouth, Wolves and Hull for someone.

Think this might drag on like the Witsel deal. We offer a good deal, he waits for a bigger fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back