Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye but if he is so good wouldn't it be worth the risk of buying him knowing he will be going the AFCON? I would expect us knowing this when signing him but thinking he is good enough to take the punt on - with a backup in place.

Not every player makes the transition ok thats very true - but we can't just buy premier league players. We have to take risks, and i think it would be definitely worth taking on him.

I agree with all of that. But I'm just a bit cautious about spending all that on a defender really. Who I'm far from convinced is as good as other people are saying.

But then it's not my money I guess.

I agree with all of that. But I'm just a bit cautious about spending all that on a defender really. Who I'm far from convinced is as good as other people are saying.

But then it's not my money I guess.

Think being Evertonians us spending this type of money, if it comes off, is very weird ground - i can't quite get my head around it.

He could be epically amazing and we think its worth every penny and pine for him when he goes AFCON, or we think what on earth did we do.

Either way it'll be an interesting ride - watching him and reading what people with way more football knowledge then me say about him point to him being a more then capable player and made of the rough and tumble of the prem.

You need to understand the balanced view though. I'm sure he's very good. He better be in fact at that price. But he will be going to the AFCON. That's not an if. He will be.

It is definitely worth knowing this.

Or you can just be blinded by the fact that not all players transition to the Premier League. It's a risk. As every signing would be.

Totally true mate, I am sure AFCON will be discussed if we get him to agree terms, plus looking around at other signings the money is line, and I don't believe if we get him the spending will stop there for us or any other team (Pogba bid 125 million)

Enjoy it whilst we can, hopefully....the first Massive signing for the club will be a start only....

Think being Evertonians us spending this type of money, if it comes off, is very weird ground - i can't quite get my head around it.

He could be epically amazing and we think its worth every penny and pine for him when he goes AFCON, or we think what on earth did we do.

Either way it'll be an interesting ride - watching him and reading what people with way more football knowledge then me say about him point to him being a more then capable player and made of the rough and tumble of the prem.

I think it's all Mangala's fault why i'm not convinced.

We have been conditioned to be tight arses due to our previous inability to spend serious cash on players. I think this is why everyone is finding it difficult to accept any of these expensive player bids are justified for the calibre of player we seem to be going for.

I really fear for any of these players that don't meet the lofty expectations of their purchase price!

Chelsea were favourites for this fella but i've read that they dropped interest as they now have turned to battle it out with Man City for Bonucci.

i want him, then i wana rub chelsea face in his sweaty shirt after a game where he out jumps terry to bang in a thunderbolt header. meanwhile terry is on the floor holding his lower back.

#Makematthewsdreamareality

Did your mate's mate at Carrington tell you this?

Right, you're the first person I'm putting on ignore. You're always following me around this place - you're obsessed. Find someone else to flirt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back