Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
JET%201995.jpg
You could probably get her for an hour these days for 60 notes and a nifty of lemo.

So I'm told.

A flatmate of mine at uni grew up with her as a kid, reckoned she was a bad scale till she got fame then went all up herself, and yes he did before you ask, lucky sod...

That's why we sell Stones for 50 mill ..... play Jags / Mori ....rotate Holgate / Galloway.... buy a cheap CB if needed.
Spend big money in other areas..... Easy !

Kidding aren't you we will get slaughtered..... Jags in the twilight of his career especially with injuries, and Mori although I think he is class has always got the lok of a mistake in him. We need a class centreback, Koulibaly is that man...

£46m.

That's forty six million Pounds Sterling.

I need to lie down.

Stones to City 53 million, 7.5 million to Barnsley meaning he costs us 500k, that's how we should be thinking about it, plus a defender that can defend, although Stones "could' be one of the best in the world, he might not be too!. Plan for now, get the beast in....

Be boss when our £46m defender who may or may not have settled into a brand new league goes to the African Cup of Nations in January leaving us screwed.

Be boss when our £46m defender who may or may not have settled into a brand new league goes to the African Cup of Nations in January leaving us screwed.

Would also be bad if the world was flat and we all fell off, you cannot worry about something that hasn't happened only plan for what he can add to the team, he is the beast and will make our spine of the team great...

Would also be bad if the world was flat and we all fell off, you cannot worry about something that hasn't happened only plan for what he can add to the team, he is the beast and will make our spine of the team great...

You need to understand the balanced view though. I'm sure he's very good. He better be in fact at that price. But he will be going to the AFCON. That's not an if. He will be.

It is definitely worth knowing this.

Or you can just be blinded by the fact that not all players transition to the Premier League. It's a risk. As every signing would be.

You need to understand the balanced view though. I'm sure he's very good. He better be in fact at that price. But he will be going to the AFCON. That's not an if. He will be.

It is definitely worth knowing this.

Or you can just be blinded by the fact that not all players transition to the Premier League. It's a risk. As every signing would be.

Aye but if he is so good wouldn't it be worth the risk of buying him knowing he will be going the AFCON? I would expect us knowing this when signing him but thinking he is good enough to take the punt on - with a backup in place.

Not every player makes the transition ok thats very true - but we can't just buy premier league players. We have to take risks, and i think it would be definitely worth taking on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back