Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure either, but Dallas, MLS, Chelsea (tv show thing) and unfortunately, River Plates loss is our gain!
There's many examples of players that get missed though, we had Baines at youth level, he went to Wigan and we had to buy him again.
No better example than Pogba and Utd.

Crazy, not that i know much about him, but 46 mill is crazy.

In other news Norway sign Klavan for 4.3mill, to back up Matip who they got on a free.

In other news Norway sign Klavan for 4.3mill, to back up Matip who they got on a free.

I'll be all for laughing at them log across the park let's wait and see first though...

Buy him a Jet

Or two

How much are jets?
JET%201995.jpg
You could probably get her for an hour these days for 60 notes and a nifty of lemo.

So I'm told.

Sorry mate but that conversation was about Funes Mori, I know its in the wrong thread but its a bit hectic in here, so you grab your chance at anywhere topical'ish

I think we need to get over the fees being talked about and just focus on the players.
Does seem a lot of money though, but if stones is sold easily affordable. Also a statement of intent, getting Chelsea's number 1 defensive target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back