Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evertons money is not Moshiris money.

Thought we were skint without Moshiri ? Or until he sells us to another consortium. Sure I read somewhere our wage bill is in the high 80% of our income. So where is the money coming from, we've had no sales as yet and more ominously what if he wants some of his money back.

Looks a class act on the break. Worth a lot of money, like to see him come here but doubt we can afford him.

Thought we were skint without Moshiri ? Or until he sells us to another consortium. Sure I read somewhere our wage bill is in the high 80% of our income. So where is the money coming from, we've had no sales as yet and more ominously what if he wants some of his money back.
We are skint with or without Moshiri currently, hes not able to put money in or take it out.

We are basically on our own.

The money is coming from sales.

Ideal player for us to replace Richarlison with.

Crazy tha mate.

Replacing a Brazilian international with 10 goals and 5 assists for a 21 year old kid who's unproven in the league and who's still developing.

Sort of business that sends a club down tbh.

Crazy tha mate.

Replacing a Brazilian international with 10 goals and 5 assists for a 21 year old kid who's unproven in the league and who's still developing.

Sort of business that sends a club down tbh.
You know we signed Richarlison after only 12 months in the league at the same age?

Arent you a big fan of the boy Bowen and constantly say hes the type we should buy?

The one link this summer that has given me that little bit of hope!
Agreed, although I quite like the look of Dennis.
At this point everyone else we have been linked with have been examples of unremitting dirge who I wouldn’t pay to watch if they were playing at the bottom of me backyard.

You know we signed Richarlison after only 12 months in the league at the same age?

Arent you a big fan of the boy Bowen and constantly say hes the type we should buy?

That's all well and good but when we signed Richarlison we were 8th in the table and still had some quality in the squad.

We've just finished 16th and on the verge of losing our best player and mad men want to replace him / his goals and all round play with inexperienced yoof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.