Keith Wyness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Fawlty

Player Valuation: £35m
Just read this on another forum, seems plausible and is interesting imo

Its the first time I have ever posted anything on Bluekipper / Toffeeweb or any other sites and get annoyed by transfer gossip and stupid rumours.

I just wanted fellow Evertonians to know what Keith Wyness told me on Saturday afternoon at Bangor on Dee racecourse. (I wasnt at the game due to a mates Stag do).

I asked him is Everton for sale in which he replied No because Kenright cant sell it. When I asked him what he meant he explained that Phillip Green owns more of Everton than Kenright does and we are paying Green an interest on what he lends us every year. Green has a clause on the loans that they cant be sold with the club. Wyness then stated," because of this Green owns Everton and that is why I left"

He went on to say Moyes is a cracking Fella but wont put up with much more. Also he reckons Lescotts Knees are crocked and only have a few years left in them.(I dont know how he new this).

All what he said on Saturday adds up to why we have no buyer!

I have heard this before, that we are actually owned by Philip Green,

it was reported a lot last year because Green owns the retail group (arcadia) that are linked with the Kirkby Project, so if it was announced that Philip Green was the owner of Everton, then it could be classed as a conflict of interest.

Im not sure if you can believe Wyness though, he seemed like a meff to me

Something new for me to worry about. Makes you wonder whats really goin on at Goodison Pk. Its like a game of Cluedo. Is it Dr Moyes with the humidifier, Professor Bendright with the corkscrew? No its Mr Green with the lead pipe.

erm....surely there's some law that states that there needs to be an official owner of a business?

So if Green owns it, then should'nt he say so the tax dodging blert?

Bit o bullshit.

I have heard this before, that we are actually owned by Philip Green,

it was reported a lot last year because Green owns the retail group (arcadia) that are linked with the Kirkby Project, so if it was announced that Philip Green was the owner of Everton, then it could be classed as a conflict of interest.

Im not sure if you can believe Wyness though, he seemed like a meff to me

He left in a hurry though didnt he? Never said a word about it and Bendright said he wont be coming back. Classic cloak and dagger Everton.

Makes you wonder why this large share holding isn't published in the annual report then doesn't it? Fairly sure it's illegal for a club to print lies in their annual report.

Makes you wonder why this large share holding isn't published in the annual report then doesn't it? Fairly sure it's illegal for a club to print lies in their annual report.

Exactly. Its bollocks. The whole club would've been raided by the police now under fraud.lol

[media]http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/_files/documents/dec_08/efc__1229522006_EFC_Report_and_Account_2008.pdf[/media]

Page 11.

31st May
W Kenwright CBE 8,754
J V Woods 6,622
R I Earl 8,146
Sir P D Carter CBE (Appointed 09/08/08) 714

Talking of Wyness , do you remember the take over saga that didn't happen recently ?

I always had a sneaky suspicion about him possibly being involved with a takeover , and him being the most likely source of funding .

He is connected with that particular Shiekh Khalid , and when I posted this in Kipper , the admins took it down immidiately at the time which I found strange .

Keith Wyness was appointed ' non executive director ' of a company called Fluid Leader Group in July last year ( same month he left Everton ) .

The company received substancial benefits last year from a certain Sheikh Faisal Bin Khalid Mohammed Al Qassimi .

http://www.investegate.co.uk/Article.aspx?id=20080812182447PDAB1http://www.investegate.co.uk/Article.aspx?...0812182447PDAB1

I still think one day that if we are ever to be taken over , then it will be through this chanel .

Erm, not a lawyer, and not fully conversant with private company law, but if you own a share, it should be declared. At the very least, if you are the majority share owner, the Prem would want to know, especially in relation to their "fit and proper person's" regulation.

Now if Green acted as guarantor, I don't know where he stands legally, but I question why someone would be so open about this to a complete stranger.

Probably need Lordyefc to comment as I bow to his superior legal knowledge. But on first reading I'm sceptical about its content.

I think the important part is the part about loans. Green doesn't have to own a single share to effectively control the club. All he needs to do is to loan so much money to the club that it can't be paid back. He can then effectively tell what the club does or call his loans.

But if you lent someone the money to buy the shares then technically you would own them in everthing but name. Getting hefty interest payments and when they're sold your original output. Not saying I believe the lad but it sounds like a strange thing for some lad to just make up and throw on an EFC forum and personally I found it an interesting read so thought other blues might

But if you lent someone the money to buy the shares then technically you would own them in everthing but name. Getting hefty interest payments and when they're sold your original output. Not saying I believe the lad but it sounds like a strange thing for some lad to just make up and throw on an EFC forum

Theres a lot of strange things on here mate unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.