Keith Wyness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh-up on the board as His Excellency lands a plumb job - Telegraph
Here's someone every company should have on their board in the current environment. Fluid Leader - the recently floated pipe-fitting business of Paul "The Plumber" Davidson - yesterday announced a management shake-up with The Plumber downing tools as chief executive (he's fairly busy looking after his new toy, Real Mallorca football club) and none other than Sheikh Faisal Bin Khalid Mohammed Al Qassimi, a member of Sharjah's ruling family, stepping in as a non-exec.

Updated information on Fluid Leader Group Plc
c. Mr Keith Wyness has been appointed a non-executive director of the Company.
He is an Industrial Economics graduate of Nottingham University. After 12
years in the cruise business he moved to work on the Sydney Olympics before
moving back to the UK in 2001. Mr Wyness has been Chief Executive Officer
and director of Aberdeen FC and Everton FC. Over the past five years he has
held the following board positions:

Sheikh-up on the board as His Excellency lands a plumb job - Telegraph
Here's someone every company should have on their board in the current environment. Fluid Leader - the recently floated pipe-fitting business of Paul "The Plumber" Davidson - yesterday announced a management shake-up with The Plumber downing tools as chief executive (he's fairly busy looking after his new toy, Real Mallorca football club) and none other than Sheikh Faisal Bin Khalid Mohammed Al Qassimi, a member of Sharjah's ruling family, stepping in as a non-exec.

Updated information on Fluid Leader Group Plc
c. Mr Keith Wyness has been appointed a non-executive director of the Company.
He is an Industrial Economics graduate of Nottingham University. After 12
years in the cruise business he moved to work on the Sydney Olympics before
moving back to the UK in 2001. Mr Wyness has been Chief Executive Officer
and director of Aberdeen FC and Everton FC. Over the past five years he has
held the following board positions:

Lol , I posted that a few posts before you .
Great minds think alike etc ? lol

I think the important part is the part about loans. Green doesn't have to own a single share to effectively control the club. All he needs to do is to loan so much money to the club that it can't be paid back. He can then effectively tell what the club does or call his loans.

I sometimes wonder if people bother reading factual documents like the annual report before making up outlandish rumours like this.

I sometimes wonder if people bother reading factual documents like the annual report before making up outlandish rumours like this.
I have read it. Where on it does it state how Kenwright for instance financed buying the shares? He didn't have the personal wealth? And what about Earl? Did he really put his own money into it?

Isnt that the names of the board of directors though on page 11 rather then shareholders, i imagine there is more of a shareholding in private ownership then whats on page 11.

For what it worth, which not a lot, i think Green (if involved at all) owns Earls shareholding - largely because i can see no reason why Earl would own shares in a Prem League club - or why an investment in a minor shareholding in Everton is savy for tens of millions when your on the otherside of the world, with no previous links to or attachment in the game - never understood it.

Isnt that the names of the board of directors though on page 11 rather then shareholders, i imagine there is more of a shareholding in private ownership then whats on page 11.

For what it worth, which not a lot, i think Green (if involved at all) owns Earls shareholding - largely because i can see no reason why Earl would own shares in a Prem League club - or why an investment in a minor shareholding in Everton is savy for tens of millions when your on the otherside of the world, with no previous links to or attachment in the game - never understood it.

Sure, but we're talking about Robert Green here, who is listed. You can't just make stuff up like that :)

Philip Green - isn't he a tax exile? Not sure how taking a formal shareholding in Everton FC would compromise him...if at all. Just throwing it out there.

Robert Earl - associate of Green's and possibly a proxy for him in terms of share ownership to reinforce his power?

Keith Wyness - this fcuking snake set up a stadium management company when Everton put in a bid for the Retaildome. Obviously he'll have to rethink carrying that venture now.

Sure, but we're talking about Robert Green here, who is listed. You can't just make stuff up like that :)

True mate i have no evidence, just a suspicion - i never fathomed Earls intention in being involved. The weak link is that Earl, Green and Kenwright are all friends - could easily all be rubbish but may as well be in here as in a transfer thread.

I think people are getting a bit carried away here.

I think you're right. Everyone knows Bill Kenwright and this feller run Everton....

sock_puppet.jpg

I know what's in a legally audited document. Until someone produces something comparable as evidence rather than a second hand story from a race track it seems foolish to entertain such rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.