Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him some credit, he's obviously staying so we don't implode when we get rid of Elstone, Walsh and Alardarse. He's the glue holding us together really. He'll bow out at chrimbo when the new regime is functioning like a well oiled machine and we're sweeping all before us.

I could live with that provided Allardyce and Elstone get the bullet soon

Amazing how much joy you get from Everton doing poorly, isnt it?

Ha Ha. You think I enjoy having that clown around another second? And this gormless tit Moshiri is no better. We should be challenging for titles and playing CL each season. And there's no way that;s happening under that errand boy.

#TheTurningPoint

Hahahahaha, I thought he was going at the end of the month?

Bill+Kenwright+3.jpg

It doesn't bother me one bit.
I have never had the problem with him some of you have and in any event he no longer holds the reins of power at the club. I expect Moshiri does not want to lose Kenwright and Elstone at the same time. The changes in the club have been seismic since Moshiri arrived and yet for the first time in several years we have had a genuine concern over relegation.... and yet getting Kenwright out seems to be so important to some.

Here's me thinking being chairman of a football club meant more than straightening a few chairs and smiling when the tv cameras are there.

I have never had the problem with him some of you have and in any event he no longer holds the reins of power at the club. I expect Moshiri does not want to lose Kenwright and Elstone at the same time. The changes in the club have been seismic since Moshiri arrived and yet for the first time in several years we have had a genuine concern over relegation.... and yet getting Kenwright out seems to be so important to some.

True this, things at time under Bill looked grim but we just had to ride it out and wait for the good times to come, for the sale, for the start of the new era, happy days, it came in the form of Moshiri..... and we ended with with Sam Allardyce.....

Ah great so:

Whenever we sack a manager we have to worry about him giving the job to any old no mark with links to the club (Unsy, Arteta)

Having the boys club around like Big Dunc

Arsing around with transfer negotiations

Involved with idiots like Walsh and Sam.

Lets hope he's gonethe moment planning permission for the stadium is granted - too many chefs in the kitchen.

Well in order to move forward we need to forget the mistakes of the past.

How can we forget while he holds ALL the power still.

Im convinced Moshiri only wants to buy the club outright once he knows the stadium is guaranteed to go ahead.

I never believed these rumours as it wont be until at the minimum planning permission being granted come the end of the year before Moshiri will exercise his supposed share options.

Im convinced Moshiri only wants to buy the club outright once he knows the stadium is guaranteed to go ahead.

I never believed these rumours as it wont be until at the minimum planning permission being granted come the end of the year before Moshiri will exercise his supposed share options.

Yep. Its why it will get done. He has underwritten too much for it not to happen, plus, the "other mates" in on the deal. Some have suggested this might be the game for a while. @Brisan123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back