Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
But their sister papers and news outlets are fine, right?

If you can find me another national news outlet reporting on this story, then it would be appreciated. As such, I don’t think forum ITKs or ‘Everton, That’ qualify.

I didn’t post the link as it is up to an individual if they want to seek the story out.

Think your response to an innocent attempt to inform fellow Blues of what’s going on is out of order.
Nah mate we really don’t want to hear anything The Sun has to say.

Best to swerve mentioning it.

Getting tired of the circus surrounding the man, it's clear he splits the fanbase and has done for a few years, more in the later years since he joined the board in 1989.

The way some talk about him, particularly the likes of Mike Parry, you would think it's Bill Kenwright FC rather than Everton FC, that's not right, no one is bigger than the club itself and never will be.

The latest farce over the past year was that he didn't do much anymore, that was the narrative but when the Echo reported he worked on transfers with Steve Walsh, it suddenly went a bit quiet with that narrative.

A chairman of a football club shouldn't be someone who "isn't involved much anymore" "doesn't do much now", I want someone who is a lot better than that and wash away the circle jerking that has come with it over the years.

I don't care who it is, I want someone better than what we have now, if that makes me "not a proper Evertonian" or "kopite behaviour" in some eyes, then so be it.

D2F2ADFA-87E8-46CD-A501-680AE38A9B57.webp

The year is 2089 and Bill Kenwright is addressing the masses:

“When I stood on the boys pen....”

My understanding is that he was overruled by Moshiri when the owner chose Sham and Billy boy wanted F A to do with him. From that date thlngs between the two have gone down hill. With Elstone off to play rugby league the Moshiri take over will be complete. I would think that our once steady but unspectacular ship may be heading for very stormy waters with the fans being pushed more and more into the back ground once all top positions are occupied by total sycophants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back