Kevin Campbell RIP SUPER KEV

I'll always remember in about the year 2000, I called in at William Hill in Huyton, Monday I think!I only had £30 (I would normally put on my slip at Anfield
Everton to win 3 goals to 1), but was never lucky with that. Some strange feeling said to me.....use your loaf lad! So I chickened out and studied the coupon
in front of me The odds were K. Campbell to score the 1st Goal, and Everton to win 1-0..JACKPOT £1530. the only downside was he scored after about
1.5 minutes of the start, I had to bite my nails for about 88.5 minutes, plus Richard Dunne broke free of his shackles late in the match and did what most
Everton defenders did......he ballooned his shot over the stands. I never raved over Kev Campbell as a player, as a pundit he was good and honest about us.
R.I.P Kev. & Thanks.

I'll always remember in about the year 2000, I called in at William Hill in Huyton, Monday I think!I only had £30 (I would normally put on my slip at Anfield
Everton to win 3 goals to 1), but was never lucky with that. Some strange feeling said to me.....use your loaf lad! So I chickened out and studied the coupon
in front of me The odds were K. Campbell to score the 1st Goal, and Everton to win 1-0..JACKPOT £1530. the only downside was he scored after about
1.5 minutes of the start, I had to bite my nails for about 88.5 minutes, plus Richard Dunne broke free of his shackles late in the match and did what most
Everton defenders did......he ballooned his shot over the stands. I never raved over Kev Campbell as a player, as a pundit he was good and honest about us.
R.I.P Kev. & Thanks.
Just think, if you had insider information ..... :D

Bramley Moore? It's a listed structure. We needed listed building consent just for the openings as I recall.

Oh yeah...

food-angry.gif