Kevin Campbell RIP SUPER KEV

Those that know me " virtually " are aware I don't stray from the mental health forum. My affiliations lie elsewhere but really felt the need to come and say people like Mr Campbell brought a lot of happiness and Joy to many people so it's extremely sad to hear of his passing. Not enough people like Kevin in the World and he'll be sorely missed not just by his family. Used to enjoy listening to him on Five Live on Friday. Lovely lovely fella and very endearing man. Terrible shame for humanity as people who have made people happy are very sadly missed. God bless a kind hearted soul.

Thanks mate.

Grown ups are crying...

Mate, I’ve been crying all day. I can’t bring myself to even look at another thread.

I’m trying to resist just getting bladdered, as I know it’ll just make it much worse in the morning.

Even my RS mates have been sending me tributes to him, which is just making it even worse.

I’ve told them, that if they try and claim him, they’ll all die slow and painful deaths !

There's an argument to say he should be permanently remembered by the club in some shape or form.

Me.?

Id put a statue of him at BMD in honour of saving the club, being our first Black captain and being one of the figureheads in speaking in support of the fans when it was going to pot with the recent BoD.

Mate, I’ve been crying all day. I can’t bring myself to even look at another thread.

I’m trying to resist just getting bladdered, as I know it’ll just make it much worse in the morning.

Even my RS mates have been sending me tributes to him, which is just making it even worse.

I’ve told them, that if they try and claim him, they’ll all die slow and painful deaths !
Mate, it just shows you have much he was appreciated and the respect you have shown him.
I know exactly how you feel.
What an amazing person he was.
Taken away far too young.
Super Kev, we all loved him.

Wrote his name in Everton folklore with those first 9 games, we were absolutely woeful and heading down till he came and single handedly saved us. Also made Franny Jeffers the goal poacher he was with his selfless play. What a human being he was too, a big man with an even bigger heart and loved and respected throughout football.

Thoughts with his family and all those who's lives he touched.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back