Kevin "Killa" Zidane retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first is a complete thug, the 2nd is a complete cockstain and the 3rd is rapist trash.

But yeah, great people.

big accusation to make that, especially against somebody who has already been found innocent. Obviously you're in a better position to make a judgement than a court of law though

don't see how a single case of bad judgement in the US courts has anything to do with Titus Bramble.

so are we agreed that it's now guilty until proven innocent, and then still guilty, champ?

When somebody gets charged once, we can maybe think, oh unlucky chum, but twice? Yeah, totally innocent.

When somebody gets charged once, we can maybe think, oh unlucky chum, but twice? Yeah, totally innocent.

or alternatively people see him as an easy target for accusations? nah probably not, being accused of something twice must mean he's guilty, you've made a good point there, dave

or alternatively people see him as an easy target for accusations? nah probably not, being accused of something twice must mean he's guilty, you've made a good point there, dave

The woman involved never withdrew her accustaion, in a he said she said thing the benefit of doubt will always go towards the rich footballer.

See Gerrard, Steven.

I like the way you never defended the other 2 vermin tho.

And dont even get me started on that little hobbit of a Manager.

you didn't make any libellous accusations against those two, I may disagree but you are entitled to your opinion.

wasn't planning on it keith, cheers though

Status
Not open for further replies.