Kevin "Killa" Zidane retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that supposed to mean?

He's referring to this:

In spite of his best efforts on the pitch, he soon became a target for the Black Cats fans to vent their frustrations, as the team's drop in form under Peter Reid continued and the team were relegated from the Premiership. In the summer of 2002, he gave the travelling Sunderland fans a two-fingered salute on a pre-season tour of France. His days at the Stadium of Light seemed numbered.

So a player reacts to a bunch of horrors giving him abuse for no reason other than they needed a scapegoat.

Fair play to Kevin to be perfectly honest. I think Neville is sh*te, but I don't go the match and give him dog's abuse. Even Kilbane - yeah, he was limited, but you'd have to be a complete idiot to not see his commitment on the pitch. To call him a coward? Ludicrous.

The real cowards would seemingly be the Sunderland fans in that instance. Of course, they cult worship Lee Cattermole, so it's hardly surprising.

He's referring to this:

So a player reacts to a bunch of horrors giving him abuse for no reason other than they needed a scapegoat.

Fair play to Kevin to be perfectly honest. I think Neville is sh*te, but I don't go the match and give him dog's abuse. Even Kilbane - yeah, he was limited, but you'd have to be a complete idiot to not see his commitment on the pitch. To call him a coward? Ludicrous.

The real cowards would seemingly be the Sunderland fans in that instance. Of course, they cult worship Lee Cattermole, so it's hardly surprising.

Lee Catermole is like a poor mans Robbie Savage. = Garbage, hes been sent off so many times = the premiership is too fast for him. plus hes a kunt off the field too = In December 2008, Cattermole was given a three-year ban across the Stockton borough. He was added to the Pubwatch blacklist of troublemakers after being arrested for disorder during a night out in Yarm.

Police were called by door staff at about 11:40 pm and Cattermole was subsequently arrested. In March 2011, it was announced that Cattermole's ban would be extended to December 2012 after a unanimous vote by the members of Pubwatch. Cattermole has declined to comment on these matters.

Following a night out with team mates, Cattermole was arrested on 6 December 2011 along with Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner and charged with damaging five cars on Stowell Street in Newcastle, close to St James' Park. On 25 March 2012, the case at Newcastle Magistrates Court was adjourned to be brought back before the same court on 16 April 2012. Charges against Bendtner were subsequently dropped. Cattermole accepted a conditional caution and paid over £4,000 in damages

I heard the last bit of the interview. He say some great things about everton and how great the fans were. Said that of all his clubs (and there were a lot) Everton were the his favorite and that he would always love the Blues

When we signed him I never expected much. He was ok though. Thought it was beautifully ironic when we called him 'Zinadine Kilbane'. He gave his all for us every time. I wish him a wonderful and happy retirement, and I am sure he will be welcomed warmly at Goodison should he ever pop by. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.