Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
big well done to Changy, never has one person been wrong so many times on so many levels in just 1 thread, excellent work sir (n)

He needs a translator. One of you gonna volunteer to run at the side of him the pitch to translate (except for when he's chatting with Fellaini....?

Yea noticed this. He seems to speak English so my guess is that his English is half decent but not all there.

Shouldn't be a problem as we have a lot of French speakers and he already has a grasp on the language, which should be enough to get him through matches and the like without too much hassle.

Let's hope number 11 is the new number 17 in a few years.

Can't wait to welcome this lad tomorrow, the roof is going to come right off no matter what the score is. Breathe it in, lads. This is what an optimistic Everton summer is like. We may not get one again for some time.

we did it, we effing did it, and I think we all had a part to play in this whole saga, yes even Changy (the little rascal)

this is probably the bossest sunday lunchtime for ages, and I for one, am quite chuffed

up the toffee's, COYB and please kev don't turn out to be sh!t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back