Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that one... We have signed a Belgian striker by the name meireles as you can see spelling his names not my strong point

tumblr_lq9801d1lP1qh4jj8.jpg

You sexy beast.

Off to a party this afternoon and it has a bouncy castle......

Going to have a drunken bouncing fap fest to welcome Kevin to the fold.

Have a good day fellow blues, off to bounce the afternoon away :)

Everton have today completed the signing of Belgian international Kevin Mirallas from Olympiakos.

The 24-year old arrives at Goodison Park after agreeing a four-year deal and passing a medical on Saturday evening. He will wear the number 11.

Discussions between the two clubs had been ongoing during the course of the last week and after an undisclosed fee was agreed late on Friday evening, Mirallas headed to Merseyside to complete the formalities.

Speaking exclusively to evertontv ahead of training with his new teammates for the first time at Finch Farm, he said: “I am very happy because Everton is a big club and for me it's a very good opportunity.

“I've known Everton have been following me for a while and after talking with the manager I decided coming to Everton was the best opportunity for me.

“I know this is a great club with great supporters and a club that has the ability win a lot of games in the Premier League. That's why I came.â€￾

Everton have won the signature of Mirallas ahead of a number of top European clubs who had reportedly been keeping close tabs on the forward player’s progress after he scored 20 goals in 25 appearances for Olympiakos in 2011/12.

Due to his signing taking place after Friday’s 12pm deadline, he will not be eligible to play in Monday’s Barclays Premier League opener with Manchester United but will be at Goodison Park and unveiled in front of what is hoped to be a capacity crowd.

Prior to his arrival in Greece, Mirallas had spells with St Etienne and Lille in France, having earlier started his career at his hometown club Standard Liege.

Mirallas, who can play behind the striker or on either wing, featured for his national team in last Wednesday's 4-2 win over Holland, a game watched by Blues boss David Moyes.

I actually really want changy to post because his excuse will be hilarious
I'd rather he just get banned and save me having to skip his posts and the dopes who bother to reply to his posts.

This is an excellent signing and credit to DAVIDMOYES who broke the story and made this week both exciting and at times terrifying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back