Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good thing is you can see by the photos, Fellaini is ecstatic to have his mate at the club.

Could be a persuasive factor in keeping hold of Fellaini if and when there might be interest in him.

Another good thing is you can see by the photos, Fellaini is ecstatic to have his mate at the club.

Could be a persuasive factor in keeping hold of Fellaini if and when there might be interest in him.

It sounds silly like but I suppose if you'd moved to a different country for work and your compatriot mate joined you you'd be buzzing. It's be a big lift and hopefully as they've played many times alongside each other for Belgium they can use that for us and improve their games, maybe even help Kev settle in quicker.

Good signs. I'm actually quite excited about the season now ffs. I'm sure United will knock me down a few pegs tomorrow but lad, not even arsed.

It sounds silly like but I suppose if you'd moved to a different country for work and your compatriot mate joined you you'd be buzzing. It's be a big lift and hopefully as they've played many times alongside each other for Belgium they can use that for us and improve their games, maybe even help Kev settle in quicker.

Good signs. I'm actually quite excited about the season now ffs. I'm sure United will knock me down a few pegs tomorrow but lad, not even arsed.

He did say in the interview that Fellaini was a key element in convincing him to sign for Everton. They're friends from the Liege academy and obviously Felli intends to stay if he used his passion for the club and its fans as motivation for KM.

Me too.

I think even if we get beat tomorrow, as long as it's not an embarrassing hiding or anything, we can still have a good season and will still have the feel good factor for a while.

Hopefully we can get at least point tomorrow though.

I can actually see Mirallas being played behind Jelavic rather than on the wings, but it depends who/if we sign next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back