Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's our drenthe upgrade. Fast and skillful. I'm not suggesting that he's going to be amazing against the prem defence after seeing a few youtube videos but he's not afraid to run at people and take them on, and thats when defenders make mistakes under preassure from a fast player.

People just need to be prepared for it to not go right every time, the defender isn't always beat.

Might Mugs hahaha

and Reidy i'm starting to worry about you mate.

You'll be setting off alarm bells somewhere googling 'Undies' 'Boys' and 'soccer' in the same line.

i wasn't on incognito either, google now will be sending me directions to glory holes and all sorts.

The search was for "Phil Neville Kevin Mirallas." I was hoping for a "and you pretend you are gonna kick it.........BUT........... you do THIS with your foot, all the way around, then just gently tap it ahead, then you slice it into the street end" type pic.

What is this strange place, where Ebepton sign players for relatively good outlay? You want me to see who Mr Tuminus? I'll just check with Aslan...

This can now stop:

7g576.gif

i wasn't on incognito either, google now will be sending me directions to glory holes and all sorts.

The search was for "Phil Neville Kevin Mirallas." I was hoping for a "and you pretend you are gonna kick it.........BUT........... you do THIS with your foot, all the way around, then just gently tap it ahead, then you slice it into the street end" type pic.
Hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back