Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
if thats the case i hope fellaini gets injured. he should not play behind the striker unless we are desperate

Did alright against United where he was man of the match and won the game for us. Seen worse players in worse positions, certainly wouldn't be adverse to him playing there even if we were not desperate.

We all know why Mirallas isn't starting yet in the league, and why moyes blames bringing him on for conceding. He clearly isn't as defensive minded as moyes wants him to be yet. It takes more than a few weeks to coach an attacking player to have a defence first attitude im sure!

Probably this is wrong.

Hello all, new guy here.

Just thinking that Ofoe could play in the centre of midfield alongside Gibson with Fellaini playing behind Jelavic.
Might not work against Newcastle, and WBA was a perfect example of how putting Fellaini 'up there', doesn't work every game.
Also thought that when Mirallas came on it gave us a bit more extra attack which was needed a lot earlier on in the game, which is why I think he needs to play against Newcastle instead of Osman.

Also thought that when Mirallas came on it gave us a bit more extra attack which was needed a lot earlier on in the game, which is why I think he needs to play against Newcastle instead of Osman.

Agree that Mirallas should start against Newcastle, and have a feeling he will.

We all know why Mirallas isn't starting yet in the league, and why moyes blames bringing him on for conceding. He clearly isn't as defensive minded as moyes wants him to be yet. It takes more than a few weeks to coach an attacking player to have a defence first attitude im sure!

Kevin himself has said he isnt fit enough to start Premier League games so this post is ridiculous.

Also, as someone has said, i think he will start against Newcastle. His fitness can only get better over the next two weeks.

Here is my latest video welcoming Kevin Mirallas, It's a bit overdue but at least it's finished.

[video=youtube;LWvFFXd3BeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvFFXd3BeI[/video]

Looked the part last night didnt he, how refreshing was it to see a winger take on players at pace and even have a crack at goal from outside and just inside the box, great vision, link up play and always willing and available, looks like a good lad as well - you could see that the defensive duties had been dirlled into him and he tried hard to accomdate.

Only better things to come.

One thing that worried me was

I felt a bit sorry for him with RB back up though, not slating Hibbo here, but they are clearly on different waive lengths when it comes to offensive ability link up play, distrabution and offensive instincts. When you look at what Baines and Pienaar have on the other side its hard not to be envious, he even came across to the left to try and get invloved which i thought was pretty funny.

From a formation point of view, we looked really dangerous we had danger from left (Piennar, Baines), central (Jela, Mofro) and right - (Belg Kev), we look a very, very dangerous team lads and very difficult to cope with on a number of fronts.

Looked the part last night didnt he, how refreshing was it to see a winger take on players at pace and even have a crack at goal from outside and just inside the box, great vision, link up play and always willing and available, looks like a good lad as well - you could see that the defensive duties had been dirlled into him and he tried hard to accomdate.

Only better things to come.

One thing that worried me was

I felt a bit sorry for him with RB back up though, not slating Hibbo here, but they are clearly on different waive lengths when it comes to offensive ability link up play, distrabution and offensive instincts. When you look at what Baines and Pienaar have on the other side its hard not to be envious, he even came across to the left to try and get invloved which i thought was pretty funny.

From a formation point of view, we looked really dangerous we had danger from left (Piennar, Baines), central (Jela, Mofro) and right - (Belg Kev), we look a very, very dangerous team lads and very difficult to cope with on a number of fronts.

agree, he kept cutting inside and there was acres of space where hibbo should have been but wasn't!

Though to be fair there's not really a better wing partnership in the entire league than Baines and Pienaar - so our right side is always going to look a little lacking compared to it!

Hmmm....Mirallas and Coleman (attacking): A joy unconfined

Mirallas and Coleman (defending): A terror to behold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back