Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not quite sure how this guy has got off free with that "performance" last night.

He was turd, badly, badly turd. I'd love to see the OPTA stats because I think he fluffed at least half of every pass he attempted and got dispossessed constantly.

If it wasn't for Naismith he would have been the worst player on the pitch.

I like Mirallas, I think he has decent raw attributes, but he hasn't got a brain at the moment and he's costing us possession time and time again. Needs to improve quickly or he becomes a liability of a luxury player

I think he's got the brain - just not used to the pace yet. Leeds players weren't giving our players any time on the ball and I don't think he expected it

Didnt seem to get into the game at all last night. Felt when he got the ball he was trying to do too much with it and that resulted in losing possession. Like ive said in every other thread, most of the team were gash last night, i very much doubt they will put in a worse performance.

I was tutting at him over doing it in the first half on the edge of our own box, he merely kept on running right through their team before feeding Jelavic to antartically slot for our second goal.

Well in Kev lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back