Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense.

he really is mate I just dont see what your seeing in him, he may have done well behind the striker in the SPL doesnt mean naff all in the premier league and all season he has been poor.

Mirallas is a LM yet has still played quality at RM and as a ST.

he really is mate I just dont see what your seeing in him, he may have done well behind the striker in the SPL doesnt mean naff all in the premier league and all season he has been poor.

Mirallas is a LM yet has still played quality at RM and as a ST.

How can you judge him though when he hasnt been played in the correct position. Mirallas is used to being asked to play out wide from his days in Greece so its hardly a big adjustment for him. Unfair comparison in my book.

How can you judge him though when he hasnt been played in the correct position. Mirallas is used to being asked to play out wide from his days in Greece so its hardly a big adjustment for him. Unfair comparison in my book.

because Naismith CAN play at RM its not his main position but he should be expected to be atleast half decent, Mirallas played LM at greece yet has still been quality at RM for us, he has so much more in his locker mate he could be in a top 4 team naismith couldnt.

images

By the way, Just on the naismith thing, in his interview he was asked what position he played, His reply 'i'm a right winger, but i can play upfront or in the middle' He is a right midfielder, But he can play in a few positions. He's had a terrible season theres no other way to put it, He tries hard though. I do think he'll become a good player for us, Next season. But this season is a write off for him.

I'd honestly take a less defensively aware player in Mirallas if it means we're that much more deadly when we attack.
For all Naismith might be, he just hasn't shown it enough to warrant a spot over Mirallas this season, that's the manager's choice on whether or not to play him. But for now kev over steven any day.

i think naismith coming on was a chance for the crowd to appreciate Kev and also for some fresh more defensive legs for the last few minutes. Kev is ace, its not always going to come off when he tries stuff but its fab seeing a blue having that ability and style.

Naismith will never ever make it at Everton. Everytime he passed to a blue shirt yesterday we all sarcastically cheered and laughed at him. Feel sorry for him but he needs to move on.

Naismith is ****e no matter where played people forget his highlight reels of ****e corners/****e passes (that hybrid cross/lob fail pass to jelavic being one) cant run and has no pace,

compare that too mirallas, quick, pace, tricks, tears defenders inside out, scores wonder goals

I think I know which one I would rather have in my side.

Is Naismith a 'redcoat' mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back