Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually went crying to the FA.....

"FA to take no action over incident involving Arsenal's Jack Wilshere and Everton's Kevin Mirallas during last night's Premier League match"

They actually went crying to the FA.....

"FA to take no action over incident involving Arsenal's Jack Wilshere and Everton's Kevin Mirallas during last night's Premier League match"

Haha the whiny little bitches! Some people need to grow up!

Like the FA are going to take action over someone squirting water whilst walking off the pitch! If anything they'd take action against Wilshere for his reaction.

I don't understand why Mirallas did it to be honest, why not just leave it and walk off normally? If he get's into trouble for it then it's his own fault for being a tit. Obviously I don't want him banned, but if you're going to be stupid then what do you expect?

I don't understand why Mirallas did it to be honest, why not just leave it and walk off normally? If he get's into trouble for it then it's his own fault for being a tit. Obviously I don't want him banned, but if you're going to be stupid then what do you expect?
It's Moyes' inability to control egos. We need a disciplinarian, someone who can control egos like, Wayne Hennesey or Karl Henry.

It's Moyes' inability to control egos. We need a disciplinarian, someone who can control egos like, Wayne Hennesey or Karl Henry.

Haha, I know you're joking but seriously why feel the need to be so childish and squirt water at somebody, what exactly did he achieve other than to make himself look like an idiot to the rest of the footballing world?

Haha, I know you're joking but seriously why feel the need to be so childish and squirt water at somebody, what exactly did he achieve other than to make himself look like an idiot to the rest of the footballing world?
Narked off Wilshire something awful. He is a niggly little player I think at times, Mirrallas. He likes annoying opponents.

Im made up he did it we havent had a class player who can wind tosser opposition up in a long time, doing that to pseudo hard man redcoat wilshere is up there with scoring and putting two fingers up to the kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back