Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I know you're joking but seriously why feel the need to be so childish and squirt water at somebody, what exactly did he achieve other than to make himself look like an idiot to the rest of the footballing world?

You do know Jack Wilshere was on the receiving end?

What's with the name calling? Because I don't agree with you? That's mature mate.
It is kind of obvious that you're a kopite though mate. You wanted Mick MacCarthy to manage Everton FFS! Now you are calling one of a players a **** when he's done far less than that Suarez you don't shut up about.

It is kind of obvious that you're a kopite though mate. You wanted Mick MacCarthy to manage Everton FFS! Now you are calling one of a players a **** when he's done far less than that Suarez you don't shut up about.

I couldn't give a toss what Suarez does, he doesn't represent our team last time I looked? If you're to blinded by loyalty to call a player out when he's been stupid then more fool you and anyone else that can't see it.

I couldn't give a toss what Suarez does, he doesn't represent our team last time I looked? If you're to blinded by loyalty to call a player out when he's been stupid then more fool you and anyone else that can't see it.

OK MATE X X X

Our team? He represents your team mate and everything everyone dislikes about your team. I think what what Mirrallas has done is slightly petulant, but has no great effect on anything to do with our team. He's quite likely been warned about it in future.

1310566609761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back