Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said before Kevin miralles is a potential matchwinner. If he played week in week out like he did today, he would at his beloved champions league club. However he doesn't reach those heights every week, nevertheless I'd still much prefer miralles over osman and Naismith for his potential match winning abilities he possesses. Just ask the RS fans who'd they'd rather face miralles or osman or Naismith.

He's just class. One of the few players we have with the potential for pure magic. Plus he has that bit of snide about him and is clearly loved around the club.

If he goes we will not be able to replace him adequately, and for that reason I think we need to do whatever we can to keep him.

In his interview on evertontv he more or less says he stopping ! im like the rest on here on his day hes a match changer ! like against west ham in the fa cup we looked poor until he came on ! a real spark !

I think our little falling out has been patched up. A couple of goals, some game time, a bit of love from the crowd, probably not a long queue after him just yet, we exercised the year option. We'll get another year with a bit more will he won't he around January especially if we have a mediocre season.

In his interview on evertontv he more or less says he stopping ! im like the rest on here on his day hes a match changer ! like against west ham in the fa cup we looked poor until he came on ! a real spark !
Dringoooooooooo lad lol

Well said.

I'm sure you used to post on another Everton forum before it went to crap. Used to always post in caps, everyone used to pull you on it lol... nice to see you've found how to turn it off mate. Now you've got a exclamation habit though

Good to see you dringo

Dringoooooooooo lad lol

Well said.

I'm sure you used to post on another Everton forum before it went to crap. Used to always post in caps, everyone used to pull you on it lol... nice to see you've found how to turn it off mate. Now you've got a exclamation habit though

Good to see you dringo
yeah mate thats me ! always loved the exclamation mark too ! hows tricks ? great win today and everything is rosy again the the everton garden ! next season we'll be back up there !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back