2017/18 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that Kev seems to be moving towards the exit door but in fairness he was absolutely useless in the games he was given prior to Man City. We need a squad though so unless they have plans to replace him letting him go, especially on loan, is short sighted.

Attiitude has always been the issue with Kev. Needs to realise when he has been given the hook for tactical reasons and when he has been hooked due to playing awful.

What attitude is Koeman hoping for exactly. A team full of players with limited creativity who will run for 90 minutes solid without trying anything outlandish?

Whats more worring is that all this running they are doing without 1 bit of pressing. Compare them to chelsea and liverpool who are playing now and watch the intensity compared to ours. Two different levels.

Koeman needs to shut his piehole sometimes, and stop further alienating players. Mirallas would of been a very good option in the last few matches. Instead he's packed him off for the weekend.

He should have started today. He offered more pace than Sandro (had a very poor game) and Rooney.

He was one of our best players for quite a while but he just hasn't been the same player since that missed penalty against Newcastle. The sharpness has gone and therefore so has his ability to pop up with a goal.

I was surprised at that contract extension last May.

He is always getting the shepherds hook, and he never takes it well.

It looks like the exit door, permanently?, before the transfer deadline next week.

Last edited:

I was surprised at that contract extension last May.

He is always getting the shepherds hook, and it never takes it well.

It looks like the exit door, permanently?, before the transfer deadline next week.

So it was because how he reacted when he was subbed last time.

If not, he would have played on Thursday and today. If I am Kev I will just apologise to Koeman and let the issue moves on.

No big loss. The weird thing with Kev is how people who follow other clubs frequently tell him how he's one of our best players.

As a player I wouldn't be bothered if we got rid of him. As a body, yes. Means we'll have one less winger and down to 2 with Lookman and Lennon. lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.