2017/18 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true he's fell out with koeman I'm going to say that's why Ross wants off ski surely? Or I'm looking to much into it
He falls out with most players, history of it - Rooney will bubble him if it's true he lost the dressing room at Valencia he has a few days to solidify his squad of players it's then his team - the juries out he may turn it around - then in Lukaku,and Barkley we have lost or started the season without them- it showed today our away form is really poor attitude wise!
4 wins away last season strong home form ?

How many weeks ago was it that Mirallas was saying he was happy at Everton and questioned why Lukaku went to United?

All a bit odd.

1. Kev is talented BUT
2. Kev moved to Everton for the money (leaving a CL team remember)
3. Kev doesn't play for the team - he showboats (well, sometimes, when he can be bothered to do something)
4. Kev demands to take penalties he misses, he gets needless red cards
5. Apparently he doesn't get any sleep as his four dogs are out all day and night barking.. (I heard, not verified) so he's a bit dumb as well.

Thanks for the thrills - replace with young winger and player who doesn't fall out with manager and cost us £70K plus a week.

Oh and Ron didn't sign him and he's realised the squad is divided into RK signings and Martinez players/Moyes players (all of whom have been rejected/sold with the exception of Baines and Jags for whom there would be outrage if the best left back was dumped and the captain at the same time)

And that's the end of Kev. Just a matter of time now.

If there was any doubt that it's Koeman's way or the highway, surely that's gone.

He's a waste of space anyway, would rather play Lennon and that speaks volumes as he's terrible. If only we could have sold Mirallas, Barkley, Robles and McCarthy.. we'd have an extra 50-odd million to play with. And that's not even mentioning Niasse! Shocking how we've been unable to get rid of players we clearly don't want.

From Kev's point of view I can see why he might be wanting a move away. He's a fringe player under Koeman, who will get the odd sub appearance this season and the odd cup/Europa start, probably not much more. It's a World Cup year, and Mirallas will be wanting to make sure his old mate Roberto will select him for Russia. To do that he needs to play, and I'm sure he'd be first choice for Olympiacos.

Pointless for us though, to send a 29 year old winger on loan, he ain't getting better at his age, should be either sell or keep.

Weird for him that he signed a new contract, unless he was then under the impression he'd get more game time than what he's had so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.