2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

The club are doing away with the DOF and he is squabbling over his severance pay and that he has to wait for the first Saudi instalment on Gordon before he can be paid off.

I think this latest DOF has limited time left, his days are numbered. I mean whats the point of the role if the majority shareholder has his own kamikaze plan. Marcel Brands should have been good and if left to do his job it would have been a sucess. But he gets overruled and the whole purpose of the role is diminished. Then they bring in agent Rafael who wont work with a DOF and the whole thing falls apart. I mean apart from Rafael being a RS, why do we bring in a manager who wont work with a DOF if thats our new established structure.
In that video with Moshiri and FAB he cannot describe what he thinks of Thelwell but he gives the impression its not good and he doenst rate him by going silent.....he speaks highly of Walsh and Brands so it says it all.
PSV did not hang about restablishing brands as a DOF so i expect they also highly regard him and let him do his job. If Moshiri doesnt let a highly regarded DOF make any decisions and is interfering with everthing that guy is doing then Tinpot Thelwell has no chance...

Pope said Kevin can take an extended rest on Monday.

Just grateful he's moved on from wanting to kill my mum if I'm honest

1675074404461.png

Status
Not open for further replies.