2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uselsss. Danjuma incident was completely utterly embarrassing.

No signings lined up prior to January.

Massive fraud. Makes Walsh and brands look brilliant.
Unfortunately they both spent all the money on rubbish leaving us struggling in the league and an unattractive prospect to join combined with not having a pot to pee in.

Yes will get the blame but again you have to ask what money the club has given him. Is not a excuse at all for him, is still time but as things stand him and the board must give answers because it is disgracefull if we dont bring in players this window

thelwall.webp

I'm pretty impressed with how he's sold Gordon, and with a sell on fee. Give the guy a break, we're an unbelievably unattractive proposition with little funds. Not comparable with Walsh, he had a war chest and we were in a much better position at the time.

Yes will get the blame but again you have to ask what money the club has given him. Is not a excuse at all for him, is still time but as things stand him and the board must give answers because it is disgracefull if we dont bring in players this window
Yeah, things are far from all his fault, probably not even half his fault because the club has been run into the ground. But you can bet the owner and board will want a scapegoat because they won’t admit even a small amount of blame. Thelwell probably has this afternoon to save his job, rightly or wrongly.

I'm pretty impressed with how he's sold Gordon, and with a sell on fee. Give the guy a break, we're an unbelievably unattractive proposition with little funds. Not comparable with Walsh, he had a war chest and we were in a much better position at the time.
The deal he did for Gordon is a great deal. But it also took long enough to have incomings lined up to replace him.

If we sign 5 number 10s today I’m blaming you for jinxing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back