2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they do bring players in, the lack of much needed strengthening has once again played a part in results on the pitch . Not defending the ex manager or current players. It’s been left till the last day again and it’s far from the first time.

Journalists need to look into this. There’s something not right, it’s why they get so defensive and edgy about fan criticism and being in the spotlight for the wrong reasons.

Why don’t we scout and sign players properly then and before deadline day?
Maybe we are trying, Everton isn't exactly an attractive destination for a player, we've publicly been knocked back by one for Southampton today.
If I was an agent with young talent I'd be telling my player don't go there, see what's just happened to Gordon

Maybe we are trying, Everton isn't exactly an attractive destination for a player, we've publicly been knocked back by one for Southampton today.
If I was an agent with young talent I'd be telling my player don't go there, see what's just happened to Gordon
I don't know, Gordon has just signed a lovely lucrative contract with big spending Newcastle. It's exactly what agents should tell them to do. Go and and join Everton, they're [Poor language removed] so you'll easily get in to the team. They'll pay more than they should for wages and then you can move on to bigger better things after a couple of years.

I don't know, Gordon has just signed a lovely lucrative contract with big spending Newcastle. It's exactly what agents should tell them to do. Go and and join Everton, they're [Poor language removed] so you'll easily get in to the team. They'll pay more than they should for wages and then you can move on to bigger better things after a couple of years.
Stepping stone, o yeah but maybe we need to avoid them, saying that if they can make us money and get a few goals, all good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back