2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine if that happened, nice little early dart lol

Honestly, I would like to say I can't, but I can... stolls out to his stupid top of the range car, gives Vinny a little wave on his way and thats it jobs a goo dun.

Early dart, finch farm shut for the day. Dyche is still on the training pitch doing sprints and doesn't realise he's now locked in.

Thelwell was Scapegoat-In-Chief at the Wolves, was squeezed out of the picture by Mendes when it came to signings but was laying a decent foundation in background for our Academy. He left for New York and we ended up promoting Scott Sellars who was more at home holding court in a local wine bar than he was at Molineux.

Kevin was an easy point of ridicule at Molineux, but be careful what you wish for, we are where we are now because of his replacement and not because of Thelwell. Only when Sellars was replaced have we started to get our act together.

Thelwell was Scapegoat-In-Chief at the Wolves, was squeezed out of the picture by Mendes when it came to signings but was laying a decent foundation in background for our Academy. He left for New York and we ended up promoting Scott Sellars who was more at home holding court in a local wine bar than he was at Molineux.

Kevin was an easy point of ridicule at Molineux, but be careful what you wish for, we are where we are now because of his replacement and not because of Thelwell. Only when Sellars was replaced have we started to get our act together.

Lol. Yeah he’s done a great job here. The guy has relegated us for the first time in 70 years, I’d get over it if we punted him.

Cupace20230131154650532.webp

STOP. MAKING. IT. ABOUT. THE. DIRECTORS. OF. FOOTBALL.

How many times does the same exact scenario have to repeat itself for people to realise the actual issue doesn't lie there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back