2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know though, do we?

Either Thelwell is bad at his job, or he's not allowed to do his job.

Either way, he shouldn't be there.

Well we do know that 3 people have failed in his position as have about 7 managers (I've lost count) all under Moshiri.

Not sure why anyone would assume Thelwell has done anything wrong.

I was mad at Brands but at this point it's impossible not to just lay the entirety of the blame on the board and Moshiri.

Well we do know that 3 people have failed in his position as have about 7 managers (I've lost count) all under Moshiri.

Not sure why anyone would assume Thelwell has done anything wrong.

I was mad at Brands but at this point it's impossible not to just lay the entirety of the blame on the board and Moshiri.
There’s no evidence he’s done anything at all.

Of course Moshiri is ultimately responsible, and I have no faith in him to make the correct appointments at any level of the business, but it doesn’t mean that Thelwell deserves a free pass, either.

Thelwell and Moshiri can both be performing poorly.

There’s no evidence he’s done anything at all.

Of course Moshiri is ultimately responsible, and I have no faith in him to make the correct appointments at any level of the business, but it doesn’t mean that Thelwell deserves a free pass, either.

Thelwell and Moshiri can both be performing poorly.

OK, but directing the anger at Thelwell is wasted energy, it won't achieve anything. All the energy would be better spent directed above, until that changes nothing changes.

OK, but directing the anger at Thelwell is wasted energy, it won't achieve anything. All the energy would be better spent directed above, until that changes nothing changes.
I think there’s enough anger to go round - but ultimately I think the most important thing from a football perspective is that Moshiri employs a competent DoF, and empowers him to be a DoF.

Roles and responsibilities are so deliberately foggy that we have no idea who is to blame for the farce of this window.

Another DoF who appears to not be allowed to do his job. Im convinced they are put in place to be the patsy and not actually do a job

May as well sack him and make Kia DoF. Disgrace of a club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back